Payment Protection - Overview
Payment Protection refunds your booking deposit payment when you make a cancellation on any HostelBookers booking. For a small extra cost, it gives you peace of mind – and you won't ever lose the booking deposit payment if your travel plans change.
Terms & Conditions for Payment Protection:
- These Payment Protection Terms & Conditions incorporate and form part of the Hostelbookers Terms and Conditions
- Payment Protection protects the booking deposit payment up to the cancellation period set by the travel services provider. The remaining balance of your booking is subject to the cancellation period set by the individual travel services provider according to their policies. This is typically no later than 48 hours before the scheduled check-in date, unless stated otherwise on your booking confirmation.
- Payment Protection is only valid if you contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of your cancellation prior to the cancellation period set by the travel services provider. You must also contact the travel services provider directly to let them know that you wish to cancel your booking.
- Your booking deposit payment will be refunded via the same method and payment card which you used to make the booking.
- Payment Protection only applies to the booking deposit payment made for booking accommodation. It cannot be used against any other charges on HostelBookers.com.
- Payment Protection only covers cancellations of the full booking. If you wish to cancel part of your booking, this will not be protected by Payment Protection.
- If you have purchased Payment Protection in connection with a non-refundable booking only your booking deposit payment will be refunded in the event that you cancel your booking. Please note that you must cancel your booking with the travel services provider in order to avail of the Payment Protection.
Hostelworld.com Limited | Registered office : Floor 2, One Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin18, Ireland | Registered in Ireland under Company No: 337103