- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reception (limited hours)
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Included
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 11:00
3) Reception working hours: 6:00 – 22:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
8) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Koh Lanta?
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Basic Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Amantra Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Amantra Resort & Spa offers accommodation in Ko Lanta. The resort has a children's playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.
All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
There is a tour desk at the property.
A lot to see, a lot to explore - The city offers a lot of sightseeing as well. The Khao Mai Kaew caves of Koh Lanta is definitely one hell of an amazing sight. Apart from the that, the old town, the nursery farms, the sea-gypsy village is definitely worth a visit. Koh Lanta boasts of an amazing art experience, partly inspired from the Indian sub-continent and Malaysia and partly inspired from the southern part of the home country itself. Also, don’t forget to take the evergreen elephant ride and explore the city.
● No dearth of entertainment: Koh Lanta boasts of a peaceful nightlife. One that does not include people drinking beyond their means and passing out on the beach itself. Beach hand tennis is one famous sport among the beaches of Koh Lanta. Massage parlours are available all across the island. Diving, snorkeling, boating, fishing are other means of entertainment. Trekking is also available among the mountains that cover the island.
● Events and Festivals throughout the year - One this that makes Koh Lanta stand among the rest of the islands is the intensity and vigour with which the festivals are celebrated here. A different vibe sets the place to ecstasy during the festive season. Some of the festivals in Koh Lanta include the Krabi Bark Fa Andaman Festival, the Laanta Lanta Festival, the Loi Ruea Chao-Le Festival and the Chak Phra Festival.
Amantra Resort & Spa offers private rooms.
A beautiful climate throughout the year - Koh Lanta boasts of an average 25ºC throughout the year. Although November- April typically experiences the dry monsoon, a lot of small wet spells of the beautiful rain is accompanied in the next few months. The sea stays at an ideal temperature of 29ºC throughout the year
Klong Nin Beach 50 m.
Nui Beach 0.6 km
Lanta Old Town 4.6 km.
Mu Ko Lanta National Park 7.7 km.
Had Hin Ngam 8 km.
Saladan Pier 12.8 km.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.