- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cots available
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
Residencia Universitaria O Castro Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
The online reservations made through this system will be guaranteed by the credit/debit card provided by the User in the form. The reservation can be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours before the day of entry. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the total amount of the stay paid will be penalized.
The non-presentation on the day of entry to the residence or the cancellation outside the period indicated above implies an automatic charge to the credit card of the amount of one night per reserved room, as well as the immediate cancellation of the reservation. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the total amount of the stay paid will be penalized.
If the client during their stay in the residence decides to leave before the end of the time of stay contracted, he/she will be penalized with 40% of the total price of the services that remain to be used. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the total amount of the stay paid will be penalized.
The check-in time is from 14:00 p.m. and the check-out time is until 12:00 p.m.
Conditions concerning children and extra beds:
• Free cots for children up to 2 years old.
• Extra beds for children up to 12 years old with an additional night cost.
• Free wired Internet connection in the rooms.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet connection in common areas and in most rooms.
• They are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Vigo?
Map and Directions
1. By airplane: the airport of Vigo (Peinador) is situated at 15 km from Vigo. There is a bus line (C9A) from the airport to Vigo every half an hour. 2. By bus: at the bus station of Vigo you will be informed about the lines and timetables. The service of Autobuses de Vitrasa, a Vigo transportation company has four lines from Monday to Friday (U1; U2; L8; 15C) and one at weekends (L8) to go from the university campus to the city of Vigo. Travelling in the shuttles will take 20 -30 minutes while using line 8 or 15C takes 60. The last bus for getting off at Vigo is at 9:05 pm and the last for the campus is at 7:50 pm. You will find more information in the website www.vitrasa.es. The company of buses Melytour, also offers a service of transport from the university campus to the city from Monday to Friday. More info in www.melytour.es. 3. By train: the website of Renfe (www.renfe.es) will give you the timetables of the trains going to Vigo. 4. By car: once you reach the city of Vigo you must follow the indications for getting to Meixoeiro and Universidad.