- Free Breakfast
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- Fitness Centre"
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Friendly
Residencia Universitaria Los Abedules Policy and Condition:
The reservation can be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours before the day of entry. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the total amount of the stay paid will be penalized.
The non-presentation on the day of entry to the residence or the cancellation outside the period indicated above implies an automatic charge to the credit card of the amount of one night per reserved room, as well as the immediate cancellation of the reservation. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the total amount of the stay paid will be penalized.
If the client during their stay in the residence decides to leave before the end of the time of stay contracted, he/she will be penalized with 40% of the total price of the services that remain to be used. In the case of prepaid or non-refundable reservations, the total amount of the stay paid will be penalized.
*The check-in time is at 14:00 p.m. and the check-out time is before 11:00 p.m.
*City tax is included on the price.
*Other booking conditions:
Conditions concerning children and extra beds:
• Free cots for children up to 2 years old.
• Extra beds for children up to 12 years old with an additional night cost.
• Free wired Internet connection in the rooms.
• Free Wi-Fi Internet connection in common areas and in most rooms.
• They are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pamplona?
Map and Directions
1. By airplane: the airport of Pamplona - Iruña (Noain) is 6 km from the city. Once in the airport, you can get to the city by taxi, it will takes you 20 minutes, or by bus which has a stop in the centre, in the Plaza de la Paz in Pamplona. 2. By bus: there is a bus station in the city center of Pamplona, near the residence hall. 3. By train: in the website of Renfe: www.renfe.es you may consult the timetable of the trains going to Pamplona - Iruña. 4. By car: if you enter the Campus of the UPNA from the Southern entrance (Barcelona, Saragossa, Madrid, Huesca, airport...), it will be most convenient to take the detour to the right, which will first take you to the roundabout of the shopping centre and, if you continue towards the city, to the roundabout of the Rectorate. If you enter from the West (Bilbao, Vitoria, San Sebastián, Logroño...) through the Avenida de Navarra –the former Variante Oeste-, once the Avenue is finished and it starts narrowing at its Southern exit, one can see a triple sign indication: Madrid-Zaragoza in the centre, Cordovilla on the right, and Francia-Centro ciudad, on the left. You must take the latter lane and, once you have crossed the flyover from below, go straight on until the roundabout, where there is a sign indicating the Campus of the UPNA, which is in the surrounding area.