- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
Central Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:30.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash in local currency, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
By booking this property you agree to the following:
Reception hours are limited from September - May , from 8 AM until 2 AM. If you arrive/leave outside these hours you need to notify the reception in advance. If arriving outside those hours our Night Supervisors can check you in, provided you have a booking. We have 24 Hours staff on location!
- Payment for accommodation is done at arrival or can be charged previously according to OTA rules, in local currency RON, either cash or card
- You will be asked to leave a 25 RON key deposit and also 25 RON padlock deposit if you require one. These are refundable at check-out time.
- We have quiet hours from 10 pm until 9 am for the comfort and in respect to all our guests.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all interior spaces of the property. If you smoke inside you can be charged a fine that starts at 50 EUR.
- The property has fire alarm and security systems. If you trigger the alarm by smoking or for no real emergency, a fine starting at 50 EUR can apply.
- If the behavior of the guest/group is in any way disturbing to the other clients, aggressive or rude to staff, or any damages are incurred to the property, guest/group can be asked to leave immediately with no refund, and the guest will be charged with the amount that covers the damages incurred.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bucharest?
About Central Guesthouse
Central Guesthouse is located in the heart of the historic center of Bucharest in an extremely characteristic, quiet and lively area within short walk distance to all sites and is surrounded by the extraordinary beauty of churches, synagogues, protected heritage buildings, shops and monuments. Central Guesthouse is part of a lovingly restored early 20th century aristocratic villa.
Our concept is simple: clean, central and quiet. The privacy you can enjoy in our Guesthouse is enhanced by a little garden and also because we are away from the street, in an inner courtyard. Each room has a private bathroom, cable TV, towels, fresh linen, fast free Wi-Fi and professional housekeeping. At check in you will be greeted in the reception of X Hostel Bucharest that shares the same street entrance and its separated from us by the garden. There you can find a fully licensed pub with different bar games: Foosball, table tennis, darts. There you can also print out your boarding pass, get a free map of the city and ask for information or recommendations on what to do in the city. Our rooms are on 3 levels: ground, first and second floor accessible only by stairs as we are in a protected area and in a building from 1917 so an elevator cannot be built. Building has been totally refurbished in 2017. Wi-Fi internet in all rooms and public areas. For your convenience it is without password. Spring to Autumn we have outdoor seating where you can enjoy a drink or a coffee under a vine tree gazebo.
Central Guesthouse is in walking distance to most attractions in the city. We will be pleased to suggest you the very best. Within 10 minutes walk you will find:
- The pedestrian only old town, commonly known as Lipscani, by the name of its most central street. This area is full of restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- Unirii Square and its Unirea shopping mall. On this square you find the Metro (underground public transport) lines and the Airport shuttle bus stop.
Bucharest is a very safe city and you can walk around at all hours without any problem.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.