- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
Selina Posada Miraflores Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00
Check out at 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
18% Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception
- Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
- Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations. - Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it must not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
- Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
- Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
- Age Restriction: Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lima?
Map and Directions
From Jorge Chavez International Airport, take Vía Libre to Av. Elmer Faucett. Head southwest on Ingreso al Aeropuerto. Continue onto Vía Libre. Follow Av. Elmer Faucett to Calle Jose Marti in San Miguel. Continue on Calle Jose Marti. Take Av. de los Patriotas, Av. Andrés Rázuri and Av. la Libertad to Av. la Paz. Drive along Av. Costanera. Take Cto. de Playas, Circuito de Playas, Cto. de Playas de la Costa Verde and Circuito de Playas to Av Ernesto Diez Canseco in Miraflores. Continue on Av Ernesto Diez Canseco. Drive to Calle Alcanfores. Turn right onto Calle Alcanfores. Destination will be on the left