- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: from 06:00 until 11:00.
(1) Full balance in credit card (Visa, MasterCard, SAISON) only upon arrival.
(2) No cash accepted.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 8 days advance notice before the arrival date is requried:
(2) If canceled or changed 3 to 7 days in advance, 30% of room rate shall be charged.
(3) If canceled or changed 2 days in advance, 50% of room rate shall be charged.
(4) If canceled or changed 1 day in advance, 80% of room rate shall be charged.
(5) If canceled or changed on the arrival date or No Show, 100% of room rate shall be charged.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 6 years old.
6. Group booking will be a different policy of this above.
- Please contact the hostel for more information about group booking.
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 16:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tokyo?
1 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 1 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 1 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 1 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Book And Bed Tokyo Ikebukuro
BOOK AND BED IS ACCOMMODATION BOOKSHOP
Book And Bed is "an accommodation bookshop"
The perfect setting for a good nights sleep is something you will not find here.There are no comfortable mattresses, fluffy pillows nor lightweight and warm down duvets.
What we do offer is an experience while reading a book (or comic book).
An experience shared by everyone at least once :
the blissful "instant of falling asleep".
It is already 2 am but you think just a little more... with heavy drooping eye lids you continue reading only to realize you have fallen asleep.
Our concept is thus a readers haven - an accommodation bookshop.
(Books aren’t sold, though. It’s just an expression.)
Dozing off obliviously during your treasured pastime is the finest "moment of sleep", don't you agree?
With books as our central theme, we decided to create a hostel offering the greatest "moment of sleep".
Compact bunks come with an individual power outlet and reading light, along with a curtain to secure privacy. The shared bathroom facilities are available for use 24 hours.
There is a shared lobby area where guests can choose their favourite books from the rich book collection. There is also a drinks vending machine on site.
Located in Ikebukuro, Book and Bed Tokyo is steps from Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre and Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space. Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center and Rikkyo University are also within 10 minutes. Ikebukuro is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, convenient public transportation and sightseeing.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.