- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels Included
Terms and Conditions:
* The Check-in is after hr 14.00 and Check-out is at 10.00 am
* The reservation done with the credit card number is just to hold the booking the payment has to be done at the hotel in cash (Euro)
* In case the reservation has to be cancelled / modified it has to be done 3 days before (72 hours) from the arrival date of the reservation or there will be a cancellation fee,which is the cost of the room for 1 night.After Check-in the reservation can not be cancelled or modified. In the event of a NO-SHOW the hotel will charge all the nights in the booking on the customer's credit card.
* When you book a double room its not possible to have two separate beds.
* Breakfast is not included
* City tax not included, cost euro 3 per person per night.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited in all guest room and within the hotel premises.
* Private rooms has age restriction of 18 years old
* Animals are not accepted in the hotel.
* The hotel does not have disabled facility
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?
Map and Directions
By foot :
From the Termini Station (at piazza Cinquecento) take Via Cavour, walk straight along 100 meters towards the church Santa Maria Maggiore, on the right hand side at number 47 is our hotel on the 3rd floor, reached by an elevator
Take the train for Rome Termini Central Station..
From the north: Take the A1 motorway and exit at Roma Nord, then take the Grande Raccordo Anulare and exit at Settebagni. Follow the indications for Via Salaria, after 11 km on Via Salaria follow the indication for Termini Station
From the east: Exit the Tangenziale Est and take Via Tiburtina. Follow the indications for Termini Station.
From the south: From the A1 motorway take the Grande Raccordo Anulare, exit 23 Appia. At San Giovanni, follow the indications for Termini Station.
From Leonardo da Vinci Airport/Fiumicino International Airport:
By Car take the Rome – Fiumicino motorway, exit at Via Cristoforo Colombo and follow the indications for San Giovanni. Follow the indications for Termini Station.
By Train take the Leonardo Express for the Airport to the Termini Station