- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Cots available
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
Cancellation policy 72 hours
Hotel RossoVino reserves the right to require a deposit during the check in for any damage caused to the rooms during your stay.
Reception is open from 09:00 till 24:00
check-in after 24:00 is possible only by prior agreement (via e-mail or via
We will not accept any check-in after midnight without prior agreement.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?
Map and Directions
The Hotel is easy to reach from both Milan Central Station and from Linate :
the easiest way to reach the hotel is :
1- bus 90 if you are coming from shuttle bus stop as is located next to the bus stop
2- metro if you are coming from (Bovisa - Porta Garibaldi - Cadorna ) or any metro stop
we are located 2 minutes walk from metro stop, Blu line ( Porta vittoria )
3- tram27 if you are coming from Duomo or Bus 73 from San Babila
Important things to note : bus tickets are available in “ kiosks “ that close around 7 pm. You can buy it also from metro underground’s machine ( 1.50 Euro = 90 min and 4.50 Euro = 24hrs and 8.25 Euro = 48hrs )
From MALPENSA airport or ORIO AL SERIO (BERGAMO) airport then Bus 90 :
- Shuttle bus's tickets are available in the bus (cost up to 10 euro)
- take shuttle bus till Milan centre station (Duration = 50 min). When you get off you should reach the stop of the bus 90, its located few metres from the shuttle bus stop (near the tunnel.. ask the bus’s driver )
- Bus 90 : mind that this is the only bus that change his number when it change the direction, so there is bus 90 and bus 91 ( the opposite direction ) so take bus 90 :
- take bus 90 and get off in the stop “Campagna-Corsica ”
- When you get off you should cross the traffic light to reach VIALE CORSICA, you must see a 'newspapers Kiosk ' while you are crossing the traffic light.
- Once you arrive in viale Corsica, cross the traffic light again to be in the other side of viale corsica (so you will be on the same side of our street and you must see a green Kiosk while you are crossing)
- Walk for 150 metres in corsica street, via bartolozzi will be the third street on your right (it is a private street having a gate, you find it between these two numbers on Viale Corsica 26 and 30)
- You could see in the other side of street corsica : BRICO and supermarket SIMPLY , our hotel is situated in a private street across the entrance of supermarket, the street BARTOLOZZI have a gate ( it’s always open )
We are in VIA BARTOLOZZI number 9
From Porta Vittoria metro:
before you exit be sure to follow the direction VIALE MUGELLO,once you exit follow viale Mugello till the traffic light (less than a minute walk ) then turn right in via Piranesi, after 1 minute walk you will find your self nearby a huge red building, we are in the other side.
our private small street is located between numbers 21 and 23 of via Piranesi.
We are in VIA BARTOLOZZI number 9
From linate :
take bus 73 ( san Banbila ) and get off in Corsica-Battistotti .sassi
we are 1 minute walk from there ,it’s a square with many traffic lights, so the easiest way is to reach viale Corsica 26 and viale Corsica 30 , our private street is located between these 2 numbers and have a gate that always open .