- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Wake-up calls
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Antigua?
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Posada Dona Luisa
Posada Dona Luisa is a beautiful budget hotel in the heart, of the colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We offer everything that you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible, whether you want to relax or you want to explore the city. Our great location - only 2 blocks from the central park - allows you to be close to all the important sites & gives you a short, safe walk home every night. It is, however, far enough away to give you a very peaceful rest.
• 24hr front desk assistance in a very secure environment
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
• Airport pickup for $37
• Breakfast is offered for $5 extra per person
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and hotel common areas
• Use of a shared kitchen
• Beverages & snacks
• Free purified drinking water at hotel reception
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Daily maid service
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Spanish classes & Translation services
• Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
• Beautiful garden with sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
• Large Corridors with a good volcano view from the 2nd floor
• Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed if needed for your infant
• CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
• For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
• Next door is a very good hair salon & day spa, called Minoshikas
Posada Dona Luisa is a very small tranquil hotel in the heart of Antigua.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, A reservation should be cancelled 72 hours before the check in time, otherwise you will be charged the full remaining balance of your reservation.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. When paying by credit or debit card, there is a 6% surcharge.
Modifications of any sort 3 days or 72 hours before check-in day and time will have a penalty cost of $15 or more.
Our rooms & common areas are decorated with beautiful Guatemalan furniture & textiles. They are spacious with lots of light & bright colours. All rooms come with private bath, cable TV, hot water, linens, towels, soap & window views. They all have furniture for hanging & folding clothes. All rooms have many hand carved wood furniture pieces hand forged iron lamps.
We offer rooms, from singles to quads. Quads are with 3 large beds. Triples are with either 3 separate beds or 1 double & 1 single bed.
Our bi-lingual staff will help you with all your needs and answer any questions you have during your stay with us.
We are only 2 blocks from the central park & close to everything. There are many nice restaurants and shopping destinations within a 3 minute walk.
Our garden has many sitting areas for relaxing or reading a good book. It is easy to keep in touch, while you are here, with our free Wi-Fi internet. We also offer a Travel Agency, airport pickup, use of a shared kitchen, laundry service, bag storage, Spanish classes & a large garden sitting area. Our bi-lingual staff will help you with all your needs & give you good tourist info. For families with children, we offer pack-n-play baby beds & a family friendly environment.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.