- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements.
No deposit will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. If you do not want to offer extra beds at all, please use the bed type "no extra beds available".
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 15 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
The maximum age of children (currently 3) that can stay for free in a room will automatically correspond to the child age set in the room configuration In the room configuration you can specify the amount of children that can stay in the room for free.
This policy defines if there are special conditions and what is a group.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
This describes what type of internet is available, in which location in the hotel and at what cost.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
This specifies if parking is available at the hotel, if it is on the street or in a (secure) parking garage and what the costs are.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
This policy defines if pets are allowed or not.
Pets are not allowed.
VAT 6 % VAT is included. 6.00 % included
City tax EUR 1.95 city tax per person per night is excluded.
payment methods - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bruges?
Map and Directions
From Ostend-Bruges International Airport
1. Head north
2. Sharp right toward Duinkerkseweg/N341
3. Turn left toward Duinkerkseweg/N341
4. Turn right onto Duinkerkseweg/N341
5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Torhoutsesteenweg/N33
6. Turn right onto Elisabethlaan/R31
7. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A10 heading to E40/Brussel/Brugge/Calais/Veurne
8. Merge onto A10/E40
9. Take exit 7-Loppem for N397 toward Zedelgem
10. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Koning Albert I-laan/N397
11. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the Expresweg ramp to N31/Zeebrugge/Blankenberge
12. Keep left at the fork and merge onto Expresweg
13. Take the exit onto Bevrijdingslaan/N351 toward Brugge
14. Continue onto Bevrijdingslaan
15. Turn left onto Gulden-Vlieslaan/R30
16. Turn right onto Ezelstraat
17. Continue onto Sint-Jakobsstraat
18. Turn left to stay on Sint-Jakobsstraat
19. Turn left onto Naaldenstraat
20. Turn right onto Grauwwerkersstraat
21. Turn left onto Vlamingstraat
22. Turn right onto Augustijnenrei
Destination will be on the left