- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Vending Machines
• Hotel Check-in time is normally between 2:00 pm to 11:00pm. This is after rooms have been vacated and cleaned. If the room is ready before this time, you will be allowed to check in sooner.
• Reception desk and access hotel will close at 11:00pm. Check in after 11:00pm is considered as Late Check In and $15 late check in fee applies. Late check-in guests can call Urgent Contact Number +61 92117784 or use our intercom to call upon arrival.
• Guests without a reservation/booking arriving between 12:00am midnight and 8:00am will be considered as previous night and will require payment. This type of early arrival will still require you to check out the same day by 11 a.m. if they are only staying one day. If you are arriving early in the a.m. hours and want to go directly to a bed, and you plan on staying the next night it is best to reserve 2 nights; the night of when you are arriving and the next day.
An example of this would be: Arriving 2:00 am in the night of the 4th and wanting to stay the night of the 5th. You would need a reservation for both nights: the 4th and 5th. This way you can go directly to a room and not worry about checking out at 11:00 am on your arrival date.
• Hotel check-out time is at 11:00 am.
• After 11:00 a.m. an extended stay in the hotel is possible for $20 per single room until 4:00 pm, $40 per double room. After 4:00p.m, full day room charge will apply.
• If you have not checked out of the room by 11:00am and you do not request an extension or have a reservation for the next night, Space Q personnel may have to pack your belongings to be placed in the storage room, so the room can be cleaned for new arrivals.
• Guests are required to return the Room Key Card to the staff at reception when check out.
• Guests checking out before 8:00am can return Room Key Card to ‘Room Card Return” Box at the reception.
• Capsule room will be completely cleaned and serviced before guest check in. If you are staying for multiple days and would like to have sheets to be changed during your stay with us, please inform the staff at reception a day in advance, otherwise capsule rooms are not entered by our hotel staff.
• Temporary luggage storage is available at reception free of charge before check-in or after check out. Please note that the hotel do NOT assume any responsibility for any loss or damage to your belongings. Please make sure you lock your luggage.
• Each guest is provided with a room key card to access the front door of the hotel, guest’s capsule room and guest’s assigned locker. Loss of room key card will incur a $20.00 replacement fee.
• Bath Towel can be rented upon request at reception and $10 will be charged for missing bath towel.
• Please keep your capsule room locked at all times. For the convenience of the Guest, electronic safety safe are provided in the capsule room to store any valuables.
• Hotel will not in any way whatsoever be responsible and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss to the guest’s belongings or any property from either the capsule room, locker, or the safe or any part of the hotel for any cause including theft.
• Items left behind by hotel guests and found after departure will be kept for collection by hotel for up to 30(thirty) days. After that time, unclaimed items will be disposed by hotel as seen fit.
• Entertainment in mixed company of private visits from unregistered persons, in hotel guest capsule room, is NOT permitted. For the safety of each guest, ONLY the hotel staff is authorized to do this.
• All visiting guests are required to register at the reception with photo ID. No visitors are allowed inside the hotel after 11:00 pm.
• For the enjoyment and safety of the guests, pets are NOT allowed in Space Q Capsule Hotel.
• Space Q Capsule Hotel cannot accommodate guests under the age of 16.
• The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the hotel, its other guests, visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by any hazardous goods including but not limited to weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, stoves and other ignitable devices, petroleum fuels, etc or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any instructions.
• Gambling, prostitution, use of drugs including marijuana are strictly prohibited on hotel premises.
• If it is discovered or even suspected that you have violated this rule you will be removed from the hostel immediately and if necessary the police will be called. There will be no refunds for lodging when you are removed from the hotel.
• The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible.
Hotel Management's Rights
• The hotel has the right to request guests and/or third parties, to vacate capsule room or leave the hotel premises, whenever not respecting any of the hotel policies, or behaving improperly at the discretion of the hotel management.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sydney?
About The SpaceQ Capsule Hotel
Each capsule is equipped with the latest technology, including flat screen TV and multiple USB ports. Accessed using a private keycard, your capsule allows you to control the air conditioning and store small personal items in an in-capsule safe. Larger pieces of luggage can be stored in a secured locker.
The capsule hotel concept allows guests to stay in a private, self-contained ‘pod’ complemented by modern shared spaces including a kitchen, living and entertainment area, male and female bathrooms and laundry.
Boasting 100 ultra modern single and double bed capsules, Sydney’s Space Q Capsule Hotel offers a 24/7 reception desk and your choice of capsule in male, female or mixed pod dorms.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Australia’s most beautiful city, Space Q Capsule Hotel delivers convenient, cool and cost effective short-stay accommodation in an unbeatable Sydney location.
Deluxe Side-Entrance Capsule - Single Bed
Deluxe Side-Entrance Capsule-Double Bed
With internationally renowned attractions including Chinatown, Darling Harbour and Hyde Park on your doorstep and excellent transport connections – Central Station is 350 m away – experience the next generation of fresh, affordable accommodation at Sydney’s Space Q Capsule Hotel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.