- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Free cancellation: 3 days before the arrival
Check in from: 13:00
Check out before: 11:00
Payment on arrival: cash only
Tax included in room rate
Free breakfast included
No smoking in the whole hostel
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sapa?
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Superior Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Indie Homies
Indie Homies is a wooden rustic house, where you can see and enjoy slow life, off the beaten track, mountain view, rocky stairs to the small streams nearby, spectacular nature, hiking tours, handicraft tours, dogs and cats, homemade food, self-reflection, storytelling, cultural insights and oriental philosophies.
Our little nest is located in the main road connecting different trekking route, but it hides away from the busy touristy area as it's embraced by the little forest around and the flowing stream nearby. You can go out trekking, enjoy coffee, herbal bath, restaurants and come back to the little hide-away by the stream, close but far away from the touristy street.
- Trekking tours are available. There are many trekking paths all around, levels and prices are varied based on your preference. You can talk to us to customize your trek. You can choose the one you want to do according to what you want to see, to experience and depending on your health. Or if you have no idea, we can choose for you, 'cause we know which ones are the best.
- Motorbike tours (with or without drivers) are arrangeable. In case you don't prefer the physical challenge and want to try something more adventurous, get on a ride and enjoy the experience.
- For people who are more into getting to know about ethnic art and crafts of local tribes, we have handicraft tour where you can observe, listen to their stories and get a hands-on experience to make your own art piece with indigo dying, beeswax drawing and hemp weaving.
- And if you’re just here for while to join the slow life we are living, feel free to embrace yourself in the extraordinary ordinariness and celebrate life together such as gardening, cooking, baking, sewing, making fermented food and enzyme, writing, reading, singing, walking... and yes, having decent conversations about almost everything, we love to hold the space for connections to happen: self-reflection and self-expression.
Our home may be so much different from your home physically, and we have no intention to make you feel like home (because it's impossible). All we can do for each other while living here is to feel loved, to nurture love and to give love; especially here where we are embraced by mother nature showing unconditional love by giving us water, air, fire and beautiful landscape.
If you give love and live long, then you'll never be alone. If you give love and live long, then you'll always have a home.(Indigo home, Roo Panes).
Rooms come with tea/coffee maker, shared bathroom, mountain view and cosy bed.
Muong Hoa valley is about 10 km southeast of Sapa town. Its romantic beauty added to some unspoiled nature and the cultural richness of local ethnic minority people.
Surrounded by terraced rice fields, close the the river, mountains and bamboo forests. Various trekking trails and handicraft workshops available to explore the spectacular nature and hill tribe culture.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.