- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. Cancellation Policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
- Passport & Visa must be presented at the reception as part of Vietnam Immigration Law.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and credit card.
- Extra 3% surcharge is applied when using credit card.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. No curfew.
8. Strictly no smoking in rooms, but smoking area (Rooftop Bar) is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 06:30 to 22:30.
10. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check is over 16.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Ho Chi Minh?
Map and Directions
1. When arriving from the airport (Tan Son Nhat) you can take a taxi with name “Vinasun” or “Mai Linh” for around VND200,000 -300,000. These taxis are parked just outside the arrival gates and run by the meter.
There is also the yellow bus No.109 that runs every 20 minutes or so and costs as little as VND30,000. This service provides English speaking staff and will drop you off at the end of our street.
Be aware of Overpriced and Scamming taxi drivers - especially if you arrive late. Walk away and get a taxi on another street so not to be scammed.
You can alternatively catch the local bus service that operates throughout most of the day. This costs just VND30,000 on the bus No.109.
2. If arriving by local tourist bus, most will stop on Pham Ngu Lao st which is around a 5-minute walk to the hostel so need need for a taxi. Be greeted with a fresh cold beer and simple check in process.
3. When arriving by motorbike, please plan you arrival time as Ho Chi Minh city can be very busy at certain times of day. You will not be able to use the CT01 main highway by bike and do not rely on the approx times given by satnav devices. Try using Maps.me app to guide you in and be careful to follow speed limits and traffic laws to 241/4 Pham Ngu Lao Street. There is secure underground parking at the end of the street.
4. If arriving by train, just grab either a “Vinasun” or “Mai Linh” taxi to 241/4 Pham Ngu Lao st. Should cost no more than VND70,000 to get to the hostel and look out for our bright Yellow signs.