- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free city tour
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
TERMS & CONDITIONS AT THE COCOON INN
Cocoon Conduct At The Cocoon Inn we try to keep things fun and friendly however, we are not a “Party Hostel” and we ask all guests to be quiet in the bedroom and hall areas after Midnight. We also expect our guests to be considerate and respectful to one another and to the hostel staff to comply with the hostel rules. Guests are also expected to keep things clean and to leave shoes outside of bedrooms. Offensive behaviour will not be tolerated and any guest acting in this manner will have their reservation cancelled and be asked to leave.
• Guests cannot use the hostel for any commercial purposes
• Cocoon Hostel is not responsible for any bodily harm, theft, loss or damage to any personal effects
• Guests who have been evicted will not receive a refund
• Guests will be expected to reimburse the hostel for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour. To do so inappropriate usage of any emergency equipment or system is a serious office and will be subject of fine and termination of residency
• Inappropriate behaviour will result in evection from the premises with no refund
• To book a bed for infants it must be requested by email previously and it maybe will not be accepted
• For security reasons some common areas are under video surveillance
Prices & Taxes
All rates are for per guest per night, excluding service charge and prevailing government taxes.
• New arrivals can check into the hostel after 2pm each day, however, we are quite flexible with check in times depending on bed availability
• Passport is required to validate identification.
• All rooms and dorms are payable in advance
Check Out Guests must check out at 12 noon so our staff can prepare for new customers. Please help us maintain our high standard of cleanliness by vacating the hostel at this time.
• The customer will be liable for inventory loss caused by fault or negligence. The whole group are jointly and severally liable where damage caused by a group has not been declared
• The hostel is not responsible for belongings left unattended in its common areas and outside the lockers in the dorms. Lockers must be lock with a secure locker. Money and articles of value up to the value of (insurance sum) have to be stored in the lockers in the rooms. The hostel recommends that customers make use of this facility.
• The hostel is liable in accordance with the statutory regulations for all damage to the customer’s personal property as well as for injury to life, body and health. The use of equipment and facilities in the leisure areas is at one’s own risk.
• As a luggage store room in the hostel is made available to the customer, no safeguarding agreement comes into effect. The hostel is not liable in the case of loss or damage, and their contents.
• Any messages, post or delivery or merchandise for guests will be handled with care. The hostel will accept delivery and storage of same and - if requested - forwarding of same, for a fee. Any items found will be kept for a period of 3 months and forwarded on request, for a fee. The hostel does not accept any liability for this. Any claims for damages are excluded, except in case of gross negligence or intent.
Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third-party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Unfortunately we don’t have any parking spaces for your vehicles at our hostel, however there are parking lots close by for $2 or $3 a day
Accessibility or Special Needs
The hostel does not have specific wheelchair accessible rooms. Whilst some guests do manage with our facilities, others struggle. We make every effort to accommodate any guests who would like to stay and invite you to contact us with specific requirements so we can provide more information and advice
Use of personal information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
Travelling with minors
Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
You must cancel with the hostel directly by email or by phone at least 48 hours before the booking date or we will keep the deposit.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hanoi?
Map and Directions
It is best to take a taxi from the airport directly to our hostel. The trip takes around 25 minutes. Or try your hand at the local bus arriving in Long Bien bus station which is around 15 minute walk from the hostel.