- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please note that all sales bookings are final and non-refundable. Payment protection is also not available in connection with these bookings. In the event that you cancel your booking the accommodation provider shall be entitled to charge your card for the total outstanding costs of your booking. All rooms that are included in the sale are identified in their room type as [“Sale Non Refundable”].
1. Check in from 02:00pm & check out before 12:00am.
Reception closes from 09:00pm to 12:00 midnight
2. Customers are required to email us prior arrival if check in or check out during the above time for special arrangement.
3. Late check out (until 2pm) is available at the cost of US$5.00. We only accept oversea travelers. No local or PRs.
4. 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Please note the balance amount is payable in Vietnamese Dong or USD Cash and we are accept payment of Credit card or other currency. All deposits is non-refundable.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hanoi?
Deluxe 14 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 20 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Superior 20 Bed Female Dorm
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 12 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Hanoi Rocks Hostel
Welcome to Hanoi! Our city is the graceful, elegant, exotic and medieval capital of Vietnam. Our fun and friendly team at Hanoi Central Inn will provide a perfect opportunity to encounter the best of Hanoi. Opened in October 2014, we offer a brand new hostel experience for travelers and backpackers with a great range of facilities:-
- New dorms with hotel quality facilities
- The best location in Hanoi’s Old Quarter, at the doorstep of the cities #1 night market.
- Super Speed Free Wifi
- A large and spacious facility
- A Travel Centre for connections to Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Hue, Laos, Cambodia and much more
- An Information Desk for all travel in Hanoi, Vietnam and South East Asia.
- An indoor/outdoor Vietnamese-style Restaurant
- A Street side Bar for Backpackers with Free drinks @ happy hour (6 to 8pm)
- A Rooftop Bar for travelers with Live DJ and huge sound system and a free drink (8pm to 3am)
- A Lounge Club for locals and travelers alike
- Easy connections to Hanoi Airport, Train Station and Bus Station
- Free pickup from anywhere in Old Quarter
We also provide:-
- Powerful hot showers
- Hotel quality towel, facecloth and toiletries for every bed
- Key card security and personal lockers in the room
- Free computers for guest use
- A comfy lounge for resting and relaxing
- Massive flat screens for sport and movies
- Incredible furniture retrieved from sunken ships in Ha Long Bay
- Motorbike and bicycle rentals
The Hanoi Rocks Hostel Team warmly welcomes you to come and enjoy our unique Vietnamese-style hospitality. We hope to see you one day soon :)
Hanoi Rocks Hostel is a new addition to the accommodation options in Hanoi. It is centrally located in the famous Old Quarter of Hanoi on Hang Duong Street, close to all conveniences and only minutes walking distance to the Hoan Kiem Lake, the capital’s centre point. Around the Inn there are numerous restaurants, handi-craft and souvenier shops, and on the same street is the bustling Dong Xuan Market, and the nightly week-end market is right out the front door.
Within walking Distnace: Old Quarter, Dong Xuan Market, Hoan Kiem Lake, the Water Puppet Theatre, shopping districts and with the Night Market literally out the front of the Hostel (Fri, Sat, Sunday night). Hang Gai Street, just around the corner sells high class silk clothing, including suites shirts ans womens clothing, and it is in easy reach of many restaurants in the old quarter...
Taxi about 15 minute to: Ho Chi Minh Mausaleum, Van Mieu, Temple of Literature, the Amy Museum, Womens Museum, Hoa Lo Prison ( Hanoi Hilton) and more.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.