- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
NOTE: You will be CHARGED 10% extra if you want to pay the AMOUNT DUE ON ARRIVAL by credit card! Please be ready to pay in CASH to avoid the 10%!
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tampa?
5 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 4 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
About Gram's Place BnB/Hostel
GOOD MUSIC, GOOD PEOPLE, GOOD VIBES, GOOD FUN! Little Montreal & Little Amsterdam in Tampa!
Featuring 2 old Tampa cottages, circa 1945, shaded by ancient Oak trees laced with Spanish moss. Embellished with quaint walkways, porches, 2 courtyards with waterfalls, palms, Flowers and vines.
A cozy outside BYOB bar (Parsons Pub) adjacent to an oversize jacuzzi with sunning decks. 2 cats lounging around contentedly...and the strains of Jazz, Blues, Folk (Celtic), Country, Rock & Roll, Big Band, Reggae, Classical, Etc... fills the air.
NOTE: Tax of 12% is not included in the price.
All Rooms are themed after a style of music: Old time window panes were selected to portray the music greats of that music style in the rooms. Each room has a special cassette tape so you can hear who is portrayed on the walls and a book on that style of music. Each room has it's own comment book to read comments left by other guests and you may leave comments for future guests. Real musical instruments from Guitars, Fiddles (Violins), Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Drums , Clarinet, Washboards etc. line the walls of these very interesting rooms.
OUR ROOM TYPES:
Private Rooms with private Bath Are:
1. The Jazz Room: #6 (One Queen size bed)
2. The Blues Room: #7 (Bunk Bed, sleeps 1-2 on bottom + 1 on top)
3. The Rock & Roll Room: #8 (One Queen size bed)
All private rooms (above) have Telephone, A/C, Cable TV and Sony A/M F/M Cassette stereo Radio & Hard Wood Floors. The rooms with a private bath share the "I love Lucy Kitchen ".
Rooms with Shared Bath Are:
1. The Folk Music Room: #2, (SLEEPS 2 TO 3) has one bunk bed with a full size on the bottom (sleeps two in the same bed) and a twin (single) on the top.
2. The Country Music Room: #3 (SLEEPS 4 TO 5) has two bunk beds, one with a full size on the bottom (sleeps two in the same bed) and a twin (single) on the top and the second bunk bed has one twin one the bottom and one twin on the top. We try to keep this our female dorm.
3. The Adventure Room (separate, free-standing building (SLEEPS 2 TO 3) One full size loft bed that sleeps two in the same bed. Below the loft bed is a sofa that can be use for a third person in a pinch. This room is for Kids and Adults who want to think they are kids. Campers love this room. Only 8 ft. by 8 ft. It has a loft and sky lights to see the stars. Outside shower and toilette but this room may use the inside facilities (Kinda like a tree house).
4. The Train Room (a simulated sleeper car) is our Coed Dorm and sleeps 6.
* Shared Bath Rooms have a Private Sink in each room & share a Kitchen.
We are located in the Center of Tampa only minutes from:
Historic Ybor City & Vintage Electric Streetcar Line (2 miles), Entertainment, Music Concerts & Sports activities, The Ice Palace (now St. Pete Times Forum), and The Tampa Convention Center (are 2 miles), The Historic Tampa Theatre (1 and half mile), The New Stetson University College of Law , Tampa Campus (one mile away) WMNF 88.5 FM community radio station (1 and half mile), The Historic Tampa Bay Hotel now The University of Tampa & Hillsborough Community College (are 2 miles) Raymond James Stadium & Yankee Stadium Legends Field (are 3 miles) Seminole Hard Rock Casino (4 miles) Skippers Smokehouse music venue (6 miles), Busch Gardens & Adventure Island (5 miles), Lowery Park Zoo (3 miles), The International Shopping Plaza at Tampa International Airport, University of South Florida & Sun Dome & MOSI (Museum of Science and Industry) (6 miles)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.