- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- Board Games
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Stay Classy - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 8 am to 11 pm.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 10.05%
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Acknowledgement and agreement to Classy Hostel`s
Before you sign: A person’s signature at check-in constitutes their express agreement to the following terms
and conditions: All checked-in guests expressly agree that any violation of said house rules and/or terms and
conditions is a breach of this agreement gives rise to termination the guest’s stay without refund of any portion money
the guest has paid.
I. Classy Hostel’s Terms and Conditions
Section A, Generally
●Identification Required: Prior to check-in, a valid identification (i.e. a driver’s license or passport) for
all guests is required, along with proof of travel and the credit card with which the reservation was made.
● Minimum age: The minimum age for guest is 18 years.
● Reservations: All reservations must be paid in full at check-in. Guests will not be refunded for any
cancellations after check-in. Deposit is non-refundable. All reservations are non-transferable or refundable
● Cancelations: See Section B, below, entitled Cancelations.
● Refunds: There are no refunds for late arrivals, early departures, shortening of stays, late cancellations,
● Pets: No non-medically required pets are allowed in the facility.
●Invitees: Only checked-in guests may stay in dormitories. Any person that is not a registered guest at
Stay Classy Hostel may, at the management's discretion, be refused entry and/or asked to leave at any
● Quiet Enjoyment: Checked-in guests and friends of check-in guest(s) are required to conduct
themselves in a disciplined and responsible manner at Stay Classy and must not act in any way which may
disturb other guest’s quiet enjoyment and lawful use of the premises. Any act(s) of indecency, lewdness,
and/or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and any guests will be asked to leave the premises and will not
receive a refund of any portion of money that has been paid.
● Disturbances: Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromises the comfort, quiet enjoyment,
safety, and/or security of other guests or staff will be required to leave the hostel and will not receive a
refund of any money paid.
● Weapons: Weapons are not allowed on the premises at any time.
● Video Surveillance: For the protection of the guests, the common areas, except for the bathrooms,
are under 24 hour video surveillance.
● Access Codes: Stay Classy will provide guests with access codes to the front entrance and their
assigned room and are prohibited from sharing this information with anyone.
● Clothing: Guests must be fully clothed within the dorm rooms and common areas.
● Liability: Stay Classy Hostel is not responsible or liable for any loss, theft or damage of guest property
within the hostel premises. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure
at all times.
● Property of Stay Classy: Any damage caused by a checked-in guest or an invitee of a checked-in
guest shall be charged to the checked-in guest at the time of check-out of the premises.
● Liability: Stay Classy is not responsible for personal injury as a result of any guest(s) behaviour
● COVID-19 WAIVER: A person’s signature upon check in, constitutes the checked-in guests
acknowledgement of the existence of Covid-19, that it is a pandemic, along with the acknowledgement of
the dangers of becoming infected by Covid-19 in a public setting. A person’s signature below recognises
that the checked-in guest and any of his or her invitees voluntarily assume all risks associated with exposure
to Covid-19 and agree to hold harmless from any liability whatsoever for any illness or injury associated
therewith, Stay Classy, its officers, directors, principles, employees, agents, attorneys, accountants,
designers, architects, engineers, actuaries, consultants, contractors, equity financing partners, and/or every
other person associated with or acting on behalf of Stay Classy.
● Masks: Masks must be worn at all times in the common areas and when in sight of others.
● Privacy: Stay Classy may store and use information supplied by the guest(s), however, Stay Classy will
never disclose any personal information for the purpose of promoting our business, or to the benefit of any
Section B: Times Affecting Guests
● Check-in and Check-out times: Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. Check-out must be no later than 11:00
● Common Areas: Common areas are for the use and enjoyment of all guests and friends of guests.
However, all non-guests are required to leave the premises no later than 10 p.m.
● Cleaning: Cleaning of the dormitories by staff begins at 10 am. We will do our best not to disturb our
guests during the cleaning of the facilities.
● Quiet Times: For all of the guests’ quiet enjoyment of our facilities, please keep conversations and activity
to a level not to disturb others between 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. in the dormitories and 12 a.m. through 7 a.m. in the
common areas. For light sleepers, ear plugs are available at the front desk.
● Lockers: Guests are to use assigned bed and lockers and are not permitted to switch to a different bunk
during their stay, unless permission is granted by staff.
● Length of Stay: Guests may book up to 14 consecutive nights. Please inquire for longer term rentals.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to San Diego?
About Stay Classy
Stay Classy is an independently-owned 'dorm-tel' concept based in San Diego, California. Our aim is to merge the affordability and communal atmosphere of a hostel with the comfort and amenities of a hotel. We offer clean and modern essential services to fit any travellers needs.
Stay Classy offers share rooms in San Diego with competitive prices.
Come find us on Market Street! We are a 10 minute walk from Gaslamp Quarter, a 20 minute walk from the San Diego Convention Center, and a 10 minute car ride from the airport.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.