- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
The Crash Pad: An Uncommon Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
There is a USD 10.00 per bed check in fee for any check in after 9pm and a USD 20.00 per bed check in fee for any check in after 11pm.
If you are arriving outside of that window, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance by phone or email.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 17.25% city tax.
The front desk is manned from 8am-11am and 4pm-9pm.
Lock out from 00:00 until 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
• Crash Pad staff members have the right to eject or refuse service to anyone who violates our policies or presents a danger to themselves, other guests, and/or the facility.
• Upon check-in, guests must provide a credit card and photo id showing residence outside Hamilton County.
• Please, no extended socializing in the bunk area.
• We charge $20 for each lost key and $5 each for each broken Super Bunk cubby lock, plus any damages to the lock cylinder.
• No food or drink is allowed in the sleeping quarters, with the exception of bottled water.
• We do not allow outside linens. Extra linens are provided free of charge.
• After 9pm, only checked-in guests are permitted inside the hostel.
• Checkout is at 11am.
• Alcohol is allowed; drunkenness is not.
• You must be 21+ to drink at The Crash pad. The staff reserves the right to ID anyone at anytime.
• We require all alcohol to be labeled with name and date. We will confiscate any unlabeled alcohol.
• Tampering with or taking another guest’s property, including food and alcohol stored in the shared kitchen, is grounds for ejection.
• Guests disturbing any other guests’ experience will be responsible for any complimentary night that we may have to extend to the disturbed guest(s).
• We will charge $50 for any additional cleanup required by our staff resulting from guest’s behavior. We will also assess any damage done and charge accordingly.
• All Crash Pad property is a drug-free environment.
• Smoking is prohibited inside The Crash Pad and within 25 feet of the building.
• Please help keep our property litter-free.
• Unsafe or inappropriate use of the fire pit, including but not limited to placing items in the fire pit, faces a base penalty of $250 plus the cost of any damages.
• Firearms and fireworks are prohibited on Crash Pad property.
• Guests age 16 and 17 may stay unaccompanied but must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Also, Crash Pad staff must have spoken or emailed directly with the parent or guardian prior to the guest's arrival.
• A parent or legal guardian must accompany and stay at the hostel with guests under 16.
• You must be over 4 feet tall and weigh 80 pounds to stay in a top bunk.
• No pets are allowed, with the exception of guide animals or reservations in the Hemingway Suite. We request that those with service animals stay in a private room.
• Maximum stay is 8 nights. Please inquire at the front desk if you’d like to stay longer.
• Free parking passes are provided upon check-in. There is a $5 replacement fee charged if the pass is not returned upon checkout.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 16:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chattanooga?
Map and Directions
We are 8 miles from the Chattanooga Airport. The Greyhound bus station is also located down the street from the airport. The Megabus station is 2 miles away from The Crash Pad.
The easiest way around is either by Taxi, Uber, or Lyft. Chattanooga also has a public bus system.
Once downtown, Chattanooga offers a free electronic shuttle that traverses the city. This shuttle can take you from the Southside to the Northside.