- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Bunk+Brew Historic Lucas House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 3pm to 10pm (15:00 to 22:00).
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards (Visa/Mastercard) and cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 12.2%
Light breakfast including eggs, milk, pancake mix, toast, coffee, cocoa, and tea.
Reception is from 7am-11pm (07:00-23:00), but 24-hour staff will be available on-site.
Age restriction: Ages 17 or under requires supervision of parent/guardian or adult family member.
No pets unless outside in private, fenced-in backyard.
No smoking unless outside in designated smoking area.
You become a Guest of Bunk+Brew Partners, LLC (the 'Company') by completing a reservation for short-term lodging or by accepting any products or services from the Company. You thereby agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Reservations. The Guest may make reservations online with a valid credit card (Visa/Mastercard). The Guest will pay a fifteen percent (15%) non-refundable deposit upon reservation and provide the remaining eighty-five percent (85%) payment at check-in. The Company may decline same-day reservation requests after 10pm. The Guest may make reservations for up to 15 consecutive days at a time and may not then make reservations again for another 15 consecutive days.
2. Check-In. The Guest may check-in between 3pm and 11pm. The Guest will be at least 18 years old (or 17 with parent/guardian approval) and will provide a current government-issued, photo identification. The Guest may not be a local residents. If the Company has not received and confirmed a late check-in request, and the Guest does not check in before 10pm, the Company may offer the reservation to another Guest and/or will charge the Guest a late check-in fee if arriving after 10pm. The late check-in fee is equal to fifty-percent (50%) of the cost of the first night of the reservation.
3. Check-Out. The Guest will check-out (or may request late check-out) before 11am. Otherwise, the Company will charge a late check-out fee. The late check-out fee is equal to fifty-percent (50%) of the cost of the first night of the reservation. Late check-out is 12pm. The Guest will pay for all remaining charges at check-out.
4. Rates. The rates for reservations are subject to change and the company reserves the right to modify rates at any time without notice prior to reservation. The displayed rates for reservations do not include state and local taxes. The rates for additional products and services will be provided on-site.
5. Fees. The Company will charge a $500 fee for possessing weapons of any kind or illegal drugs on the property. The Company will charge a $250 fee for smoking indoors or bringing a pet indoors. The Guest may smoke outside or leaves pets outside.
6. Cancellations. The Guest may cancel a reservation online, by phone, or in person up to 24 hours before 3pm on the first night of the reservation. Thereafter, all remaining payment due for the first night of the reservation is non-refundable and only redeemable as an equal value credit for future lodging up to one (1) year from the first night of the reservation. The Company may cancel a reservation due to reasonably unanticipated external circumstances. The Company will notify the Guest as soon as possible and refund payment in full.
7. Parking. The Company will provide limited, unsecured parking for the Guest. The Company will not be liable for damage to vehicles and their contents while parked.
8. Conduct. The Guest will respect Company owners, staff, property, and property policies and may not jeopardize the health and safety of Company owners, staff, or other Guests or interrupt their enjoyment of the property. Additionally, the Guest will comply with requests of Company owners and staff. The Company reserves the right to refuse service for any conduct deemed disrespectful by the Company or for any reason. The Company will not be liable to refund payment to the Guest for disrespectful conduct.
9. Minors. Minors under 18 years of age may enter the property if supervised by a parent/guardian or an adult family member.
10. Damage. The Company may require payment from the Guest for any damages incurred by the Guest and may charge damages to the credit card of the Guest.
11. Liability. The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Guest use of the Property is at the risk of the Guest. The liability of the Company for any direct damages will not exceed the value of payments received by the Company. The Company will not be liable for any indirect damages of any kind whether consequential, special, or other. The Company will neither be liable for nor provide compensation for circumstances outside our control that could not have been reasonably anticipated including but not limited to government actions, terrorist activities, natural disasters, etc.
12. Risk of Loss. The Guest will bear the risk of theft, damage, destruction, or loss of any kind of personal property of the Guest or visitors of the Guest and the Company will not be held responsible.
13. Indemnity. The Guest will indemnify the Company and Company owners against any claims against the Company or Company owners resulting from the actions or inactions of the Guest or visitors of the Guest and will release the Company and Company owners of all related liability.
14. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
15. Dispute Resolution. If the Company and the Guest fail to agree, the matter will be resolved in the following order: mediation, arbitration, litigation.
16. Modifications. The Company may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
17. Severability. If any of these Terms and Conditions are rendered unenforceable, all others will remain enforceable.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bend?
Map and Directions
Transportation options to and from Bend include airplane, auto, bus, and shuttle.
Travelers flying in or out of the Portland airport may rent a car and reach Bend in three hours or take a bus with either Central Oregon Breeze (four hours, direct, $52 one way) or US Amtrak (five hours, single stop, $47 one way).
However, major airlines, including Alaska, American, Delta, and United, also fly in and out of Roberts Field, a regional, commercial airport in Redmond, Oregon. Twice daily, the Oregon Department of Transportation operates a half-hour shuttle, the HighDesert Point, between the Redmond airport and Bend for only $6 one way.
While Bend doesn't yet offer app-driven transportation e-services like Uber and Lyft, downtown is centralized enough to walk.
Otherwise, Bend also offers a range of cab and tour companies.