- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00. Late check in is applicable as quest request. There is staff standby 24 hrs.
3. Check out before 12:00 PM (at noon).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Smoking is allowed in outdoor balcony only.
6. Age restriction: NO but not suitable for child under 3 years old due to potential fall down from top bunk bed.
7. Reception working hours 24 hrs.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Phitsanulok?
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 6 Bed Male Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Nap corner hostel
Nap Corner Hostel” is a friendly, safe, and clean hostel in Phitsanulok, surrounded with cultural lifestyle. Our hostel offers a wonderful accommodation.
There are a refrigerator and a microwave. Guests are free to bring in their own food and drinks.
Our property also has one of the best-rated locations in Phitsanulok! Guests are happy when staying with us.
Our staffs are friendly and we speak your language! Phitsanulok Nap Corner has opened and welcomed since 12 Jun 2017.
Each room has a shared bathroom. We have a common area, dining and outdoor balcony desk, and free WiFi provided.
We are located in the center of city several famous places. Within 5 minutes walking distance, you’ll find Wat Yai temple, where the most beautiful Buddha is located, train station, and local night food market. Moreover, Wang Chan ancient palace where is King Naresuan’s birthplace is also nearby the hostel.
Phitsanulok city is a great choice for travelers who are interested in nightlife, shopping for clothes, and shopping at Topland plaza which is very near to our hostel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.