- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle Parking
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 21:00.
3. Check out between 08:00 and 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
- Breakfast is served from 08:00 to 11:00. ( Toast biscuit coffee tea banana and boiled egg).
7. Quiet Time: 22:00 ( Should go to bed or go out )
8. No smoking in rooms, but designated area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 21:00.
10. Age Restriction: 15 years old or more.
11. Free Drinking water
12. Bar Hours: 17:00-21:00
13. Netflix in the common room.
14. Key deposit will be take THB 100.
15. Towel deposit will be take THB 100.
16. Air-Con in the dorm working at 14:00 -16:00 and 20:00-10:00
17. If you would like to extend your stay, please let us know before 11:00 and pay for your extra night.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pai?
About Hummingbird Hostel
The Hummingbird spirit animal symbolizes the enjoyment of life, and lightness of being. We have made a traditional Thai house our home.
Hummingbird is officially one years old !!! We have been lucky enough to meet many new friends who have come to stay with us, they have all left a mark on our heart and home now we hope to meet many more, so please come stay with us and bring your positive vibes and happiness
A little info about Hummingbird: we are a small, cute 19 bed hostel smack bang in the middle of Pai Town. A four-minute stroll will get you to the famous Pai walking street. All our rooms have air con so we will keep you cool in the Thai sunshine. We offer you a light free breakfast each morning. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we’ve got you covered. We have free drinking water and coffee also.
After a busy day riding a scooter around Pai to sights such as the white Buddha, or after you’ve enjoyed one of our day tours we invite you to come and enjoy our laid back hostel bar or living room with Netflix before heading into town. Those who have the Hummingbird as a totem are invited to enjoy the sweetness of life, and lift up negativity wherever it creeps in, to express love more fully in their daily endeavors.
We invite you to make our home, your home.
Please note :
• Please turn off the AC and lights before leaving your room.
• If you would like to extend your stay, please let us know before 11:00 and pay for your extra night.
• If you need to check out before 08:00 please leave the key on your bed and get your deposit back the night before.
• if you need any help with anything, please feel free to ask us.
All our rooms have air con including our living room so we will keep you cool in the Thai sunshine.
Pai is super small and easy to get around.
The Hummingbird is only a 5 minute walk (600 meters) from Pai Bus Station and the famous Pai walking street and bars.
We are a short scooter ride from The White Buddha, Ta Pai Hot Springs and Pai Canyon.
We are very lucky to have some of the best restaurants in Pai as our neighbours such as Na's Kitchen, Om Garden Cafe, Charlie And Lek's.
We have a 7-11 just up the road from us also.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.