- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in is 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
•Original passport is required at the check-in.
•For late check-in after 10 p.m., please EMAIL us prior your arrival.
•THB 300 cash deposit for key and towel upon the check-in. It is fully refundable at the check-out.
3. Check out is 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
4. Credit card accepted with surcharge. The 3% surcharge is for general credit card and 5% for AMEX. Payment is in Thai Baht currency and full balance must be paid upon the check-in.
5. Smoking inside the building and terraces are prohibited but designated are is provided.
6. Reception working hours is between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. but there will be staff 24/7 for any emergency.
7. Visitors/friends are allowed only in reception area.
8. Guests are asked to remove shoes at the reception. Shoes storage are provided.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krabi?
Map and Directions
(This is where most people are dropped off)
Van: 50 – 100 Baht from the station to the hostel.
From/To Reilay Accessible only by boat due to the high limestone cliffs cutting off mainland access.
Ao Nang: 100 baht to/from Railey although it costs 60 baht to go to Ao Nang. total trip cost 160 baht. It takes 30 mins by Boat and another 30 mins by car.
*From/To Ao Nang
Song Tiew(local transportation): you can wait for the bus at the opposite of the hostel. It takes 30 mins. The bus comes every 10 mins on weekdays. Every 30 mins at weekend. From Ao Nang, the bus will drop you off in front of the hostel.
*From/To Phi Phi Island or Lanta Island
You can buy ferry tickets from the hostel reception that will normally include free pick up service from directly in front of hostel. Coming from Phi Phi islands, a drop off service is normally provided by the ferry operator for a charge of 50B-60B per person. Free transfer to the pier if purchase the ferry ticket from hostel.