- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 23:00.
2. Check-out Time: from 7:00 am. to 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Cash (THB) or credit card (Visa, Master) is welcomed when check in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of the stay.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years.
6. Reception Working Hours: from 07:00 to 23:00.
7. Please note:
(1) All the '1-Bed Mixed Dorm' have to share the rooms with others.
(2) The beds in 'Deluxe 1-Bed Mixed Dorm' and 'Superior 1-Bed Mixed Dorm' are double beds and can accommodate at most 2 persons.
8. No smoking inside the building.
9. Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Koh Samui?
Map and Directions
From Samui Airport, it about 15 minutes’ drive to Chaweang Beach you can take
airport transfers. They have private arrival transfer and share arrival transfer you can ask them at their counter.
From Seatran Ferry Pier, you can take either minivan or Songtheaw (a red pick-up truck) that will park at entry of the pier and tell destination and ask fares before get on.
From Raja Ferry Pier, there are minivan transfer service, the cost about THB200 to around the Chaweng. You can check schedule at Raja Ferry ‘s counter sales staff when you buy ferry ticket.