- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hatyai?
Basic 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Hatyai Backpackers Hostel
Hatyai Backpackers Hostel is a small hostel in the center of Hatyai. We are the first place of hostel style in Hatyai where you can enjoy cheap and most convenient public transportation. Hatyai Backpackers hostel is only 9 minutes walk from Hatyai Train Station that backpackers can save money for transportation cost. Our hostel is close to banks, money exchange shops, night market, night life and lots of street markets day and night.
We offer you dormitory service with friendly staff. We have new mattresses, strong bunk beds and high quality sheet beds, free wifi internet, bike parking, and small bar. Coffee is free all day. We have +FREE BREAD FAST+
We have dormitory service room to serve your all.
We are the cheapest hostel in Hatyai.
We are small hostel in the center that building is 2 floors. First floor is small bar that your can sit chilly a while. Second floor is for travelers sleep and share toilet and shower room.
We only have 4 bunk beds in 1 room and there are fans inside room.
From Hatyai Train Station
1) We are a 5 minute walk away from Hatyai Train Station.
2) Walk out of the train station, cross the road and walk straight. Turn right onto Nipatuthit 1 Road. 2 blocks down on your left hand side you will see Hatyai Backpackers Hostel [ Black and yellow sign]
From Hatyai Bus Station
1) We are 2.5Kms away from Hatyai Bus Station. Take a taxi for no more than 50 bahts. Tell them you would like to go to Nipatuthit 1 road [ in Thai : Sai Neung]
2) If you would like to walk, find Sripoovanart Soi 10 road and walk along the street. Turn left onto Saipoovanart main road and then walk around 20 minutes and turn right onto Nipatuthit 1 road 2 blocks up on your right hand side you will see Hatyai Backpackers Hostel [ Black and yellow sign ].
From Hatyai International Airport
1) We are 12Kms from the airport an airport taxi will cost around 300 bahts and will take around 30 minutes.
2) For a cheaper taxi you need to walk through the airport parking[around 50 m.] and take a songtheaw for around 50 bahts. You will have to wait until the songtheaw is full before it will set off. Please allow extra time as the driver will pick up and drop off passengers along the way. You will need to tell the driver to stop at the junction called Kim Yong market. From here we are situated 0.7km down Nipatuthit 1 road on the left hand side you will see Hatyai Backpackers Hostel [ black and yellow sign]
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.