- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1) Check in from 13:00 pm
2) Check out 11:00 am, late checkout penalties apply.
3) Reception working hours: 6:00 – 24:00 (midnight)
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) This property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
6) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
7) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more only.
8) Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
9) If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find our staff and we’ll make it right!
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
About Toto Hostel Chiangmai
Welcome to Toto Hostel Chiang Mai, the brand new boutique mini-Hostel and part of the Chiang Mai Elephant Land, Chiang Mai Jungle Trekking and Toto Elephant Sanctuary group.
Overlooking the Old City moat, we are a short walk to Saturday and Sunday Walking Streets, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and the nightlife areas. We are also close to the Airport and the best shopping. Opposite the Hostel is the local market where you can find delicious Thai food.
We offer free Wifi, Continental/Thai/American breakfast and good coffee.
All our rooms are air-conditioned, with shared shower and bathroom, the newest, comfiest beds and pillows, 24-Hour Reception/ Security.
Our Tour Desk can help you with all you bookings and our friendly staff can give you all the best advice on where to go and what to see in Chiang Mai. We are here to help and look forward to welcoming you
Toto Hostel Chiangmai is located on one side of the moat near Chiang Mai Gate offering comfortable rooms.
-We're right on Ratchiangsaen road, just a few minutes walk from Hostel to the historic at Chiangmai gate. There had old local market in the morning also street food at night.
-12 minutes the other direction and you're at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
-Tours! Join our Elephant Sanctuary, Sticky Waterfall or Chaing Mai Grand Canyon tour or visit the many sites around Chiang Mai through our tour desk. And don't forget, Chiang Mai has some amazing nature so get out there and see it!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.