- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Squirrel Hostel is a family-style hostel. We love our guests as much as our neighbors. Please be respectful to the neighbors and others by not making loud noise and late night party.
Things to note
1) Check in from 15:00-20:00 Contact the hostel for late check-in.
2) Check out Before 12:00 (noon)
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 – 20:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash (Credit won't be accepted upon arrival)
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 7 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included
7) NO smoking in Room, Smoking is allowed only at balcony and yard.
8) No illegal activity.
9) No pets allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Map and Directions
There are 3 ways to get from Chiangmai Airport to Squirrel Hostel.
Option 1: Take taxi airport straight to Squirrel Hostel. Price is variable, start at 200 THB
Option 2: Using Grab Car (recommended*): Download mobile application, Grab Car, put in the address. The final price will be shown before making a confirmation.
Option 3: Red-Truck (with 10 mins of walking)
- Take a Red-Truck to the back gate of Chiangmai University (CMU).
- Get off at Soi 8 (pass 7-11, at a triangle building on your left).
- Head south on Soi 8, walk 110 m.
- Turn right at the second turn (Soi 8/2), walk 45 m.
- Squirrel Hostel will be on the left.