- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Ceiling fan
- Fitness Centre"
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
- Guests can check-in at 2 PM
- Guests can check out before 11 AM
- Our front desk is available 24-hours a day.
- We accept both cash and credit cards. If you’re paying by credit card, please be reminded there will be a 3% surcharge. And there’s no minimum payment for credit cards.
- Uh oh, things didn’t work out? No problem! Just let us know 3 days in advance so we can make the necessary changes.
- All our rooms are strictly non-smoking rooms but if you need to take a smoke, you can do so outside at the designated areas.
- We only accept guests above 18 years of age.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 8 Bed Female Dorm
Basic 12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 12 Bed Female Dorm
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Brick House Hostel Chiang Mai
We are young and exciting Management Team operating our Brick House Hostels.
When you stay with Brick House, Chiang Mai, not only will you be minutes away from some of the most stunning of temples, but you will also be staying at the ultimate accommodation option to meet fellow travelers and create unforgettable memories.
You get what you pay for when it comes to having the best social atmosphere with excellent facilities. Brick House Chiang Mai, with over 200 beds including ensuites and dorm rooms, is worth every penny. We are dedicated to keeping all of our spacious rooms clean and tidy at all times. All beds have a comfy duvet and a towel is issued at check-in. We also provide large, lockable lockers with in-built power outlet.
Beat the heat in our large, swimming pool. Quench your thirst with refreshing drinks from our bar. You can look forward to exciting daily activities or workout at our gym.
Brick House Hostel Chiang Mai has 34 rooms. Most are dorm rooms. Only 5 rooms are private.
With easy access to shopping venues such as Warorot Market, Thapae Gate, Sunday Walking Street, and the Flower Market. We are also only a five-minute walk from one of Southeast Asia’s most fascinating night bazaars: Brick House’s location is truly a shopper's paradise
1. 400 m from the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar.
2. Walking distance to Thapae Gate - Sunday Walking Street.
3. 15 mins to Airport & Bus Terminal
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.