- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Reservation: We have rights to change or cancel reservation without prior notice, if you did not pay the prepayment within the period of time given by our staff/our system.
Extra Bed: For A Deluxe Room
- Infant or Children (0-4 years): Stay for free if using existing bedding. Max one child per room only.
- Guests over 4 years old are considered as adults are charged for extra cost.
Deposit: Rooms must be secured by your booking and payment upon reservation. Please contact us to confirm your booking. Please keep the proof of payment as an important document.
Rate & Payment: The payment only in cash, after you get the booking confirmation from Nornnuea. No refund for Early Check Out or Late Arrival.
Cancellation: Written cancellation received at least 7 days in advance of your stay (to ONLY !!) – no charge.
- Less than 7 days, we will charge the equivalent of one night’s stay.
- No Show, the full amount of your stay will be charged.
Date Change: Reservation date can be changed if we are notified at least 7 days in advance of your stay and the preferred room still available. Less notice transfer date will be confirmed only if we are able to re-rent your room.
Check-in / Check-out: Check-in time is 14.00 - 18.00. Check-out time is 12 PM (noon).
** Exceeding check-out time, during 13.00 - 18.00 hrs. will result in extra charge at 50% of room rate.
We welcome all kids. However, we are not able to accept guests at age less than 18 years old to check-in without parents.
Full room charge of an extra night shall be applied to the check-out done later than 18.00 hrs.
Reservation by Agent: This reservation policy cannot be applied for reservation which made via any travel agent channels, online booking channel or a reservation which made for any corporate deal, and any special rate. Please see your booking confirmation document or quotation document for reservation policies.
1. The hotel is pleased to serve guests with well-furnished accommodation; but any damaged or lost personal belonging is beyond our responsibility. Please take care of your valuable items.
2. Illegal or immoral action including playing gambling, sex trafficking and etc. is strictly prohibited.
3. Pets are not allowed. ** THB 2,000 FINE
4. Please keep silence. According to our tolerance policy, we will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation or may remove a person who while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance.
5. All guest rooms and public areas are 100% non-smoking. ** THB 2,000 FINE
6. Inflammables, hazardous materials, narcotic, and other illegal objects are strictly prohibited.
7. Smelly object i.e. Durian is not allowed to be kept in room or even in the hotel area. ** THB 2,000 FINE
8. The hotel will only allow registered guests to use its facilities and does not allow an unregistered guest to stay overnight at the hotel. ** THB 2,000 FINE
9. If you broke down any equipment in your rooms, you have to pay for the damage cost of the hotel's rules. In the case of detecting that the hotel property is stolen, you will be adjusted 10 times the value of the property and are prosecuted by law.
We reserve the right to modify, change, suspend or cancel the Terms and Policies without prior notice.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Map and Directions
Traveling here is quite convenient since our hotel is connected to many sites such as Doi Inthanon, Chiang Mai City, travel route to Bangkok or other provinces as the bus stop is located in front of the hotel.
From Chiang Mai Gate, you can take a yellow song-taew (local bus) to Chom Thong. Tell the driver that you want to go to Wat Phra That Si Chom Thong. We are right opposite the temple. The song-taew should take approx 1.5 hours and costs around 30-40 baht per person.