- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation: We have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before check-in you will be charged 50% of your stay.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before check-in, you will be charged for your entire stay.
Check in from 2:00 PM
Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Hostels & Resorts.
Check out Before 12Noon, late checkout penalties apply.
Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
Breakfast Not Included
No smoking in Room, but have a smoking area
Reception working hours 24 hours
Please also Note:
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Hostels & Resorts is not responsible for your belongings, so please, lock up your heaps.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Bodega Chiang Mai Thapae
Welcome to the Bodega hostel group in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega. Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Chiang Mai Thapae, pub crawls, market crawls, waterfall and grand canyon tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
We're located right off Thapae road, just a few minutes walk from the historic Thapae Gate. 10 minutes the other direction and you're at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. The location just doesn't get much better than this!
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We are a guesthouse with a relaxing pool, but don't let that fool you. When the sun goes down, we like to go hard, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come to find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- The home of Chiang Mai's largest pub crawl!
- Afternoon dips in the pool.
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Steps from Thapae Gate and the Night Bazaar.
- The best WiFi in Chiang Mai.
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our Elephant Sanctuary, Sticky Waterfall or Chaing Mai Grand Canyon tour or visit the many sites around Chiang Mai through our tour desk. And don't forget, Chiang Mai has some amazing nature so get out there and see it!
We provide dorm bed in Chiang mai
We are located just off Thapae road, a straight shot from the bus/train stations, and just a few minutes’ walk to Thapae Gate. We are 8 minutes walk to the famous Night Bazaar, 15 minutes walk to Zoe in Yellow, and when they night finally comes to an end, a 10 minute stumble back from Spicy nightclub :) It just doesn’t get much better than this!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.