- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 (02:00 PM - 11:00 PM)
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card (Charge 3 %)
5. Smoking is not allowed in the entire building. Please use a smoking area in the garden.
6. Require a minimum age for 2 years of age.
7. Reception working hours 08:00 - 23:00 (08:00 AM - 11:00 PM)
8. Government-issued photo identification and passport and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
9. Neighborhood is a traditional district so please tone down after 10.00 PM.
10. Please take off your shoes in front of the stairs, bathroom, kitchen and store spaces.
11. You are not allowed to invite people who are not on the guest list over night.
12. Durian is not allowed in room, as the smell can incommode and infest the room for the following guest.
13. Accordingly to Thai Law Smoke in room, smoke smell or durian smell will be fined 2,000 baht.
14. Damage charge bloodstain on bed sheet will be fined 200 baht.
15. To help protect the environment and save our world in the Dormitory room. we request to turn off the air conditioner from 13:00 -16:00 hrs.
(3 hours per 1 day)
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Map and Directions
1. Take to Samlan Road Soi 7 straight about 100 meters to find the WatPuak Tam.
temple. Directly into Soi 7 ก about 200 meters.
2. Take to BumrungBuri Road, which is next to the Chiang Mai Gate Fire Station (Rachamankha Roadsoi6). Arrive at about 300 meters and turn left at about 100 meters.