- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
******Property Policy and Conditions:******
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 22:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
- Extension requests should be made before 08:00 and depends on room availability.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 07:00 to 22:00.
(1) Outside guests should leave the property before 22:00.
(2) Absolutely no outside guests allowed in the dorms.
8. Self-served breakfast is from 07:30 to 10:00.
9. All guests should respect personal space (loud talking & personal items).
10. Respect your neighbors after 22:00.
11. No smoking.
- Outside communal smoking area only.
12. Keep clean communal area.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Family Home Chiang Mai
Our dormitories shared bunk-bed dormitories, With either air-conditioning and fan, each bed is equipped with wall power outlets for all your electronic needs, a locker, and a personal bedside light. Our beds are comfy and private and the bathrooms are clean and of western standard. Wi-Fi access is fast and powerful for your in bed browsing!
Though we are not a party hostel, our focus is on enhancing the social aspect of travel, and each night we have group activities in order to create a family-like vibe. We have a common area with a bar for guests to get together and chat about their days, or to start out the night! There is a blackboard in this common area for new friends to chat and connect as well as plan adventures together!
All of our staff speak very good English and have a great knowledge of Chiang Mai as well as Thailand as a whole!
We look forward to having you stay!
Safe and happy travels...
There are many attractions around Chiang Mai city with in walking distance.
Such as Saturday night walking street , Chiang Mai gate food market both are 150 meters away. Chiang Mai Night bazaar 2 Km. away.
Temples: Wat Che di luang , Wat pra sing , Wat Chiang Man , Three kings monument and Chiang Mai art & culture center.
There is a park to relax and yoga called Buak Had Park.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.