- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 23:00.
- Valid government issued ID/passport is required to present at reception.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Full balance must paid in cash (THB) only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Working Hours: from 09:00 to 23:00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 12 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Basic 8 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm
About Sherloft Hostel & Breakfast
At our amazing hostel, you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV Security monitoring
• Free luggage storage available before check-in and after checkout (same day)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travelers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and TV screen for movies and sports
Within a walking distance, you can visit old temples, shops, Tapae Gate, morning and night market (Chiangmai Gate) and Suan Buakhad Public Park. Several restaurants, market, walking street kind of cuisines, as well as leisure and cultural places can be found within a 500-meter radius including stores and restaurants in the local town and a short walk from both largest walking street market on Saturday and Sunday night.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.