- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Bookings cancelled without 48 hours notice will be charged the greater of one nights stay or 50% of total stay.
(3) Bookings cancelled without 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of total stay.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 18 years.
6. No guests are allowed into hostel rooms that have not been checked in with a valid passport.
7. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 22:00.
8. No smoking in the rooms, but the front is fine.
9. Pets are not allowed.
10. Extras: guest computers , games, book swap, patio, AC bar/cafe, and KNOWLEDGE of Thailand and Asia, ask away.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Superior 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Superior 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Bodega Chiang Mai Party Hostel & Bar
Welcome to the home of the biggest & baddest party in Thailand. Come join the hundreds of thousands of people who have already slept with us and have the best nights of your life.
With over 10,000 reviews and a 93% approval rating we are the highest rated party hostel group in the world! We will show you that we love you as much as everyone loves us! With locations in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Phangan, Krabi & Ao Nang you’re sure to find we can help you explore this beautiful country from start to finish. Come join our family as we #AdventureHardPartyHarder.
Here is what you need to know before checking in:
- Be open to meeting people from all cultures and backgrounds.
- Be open to making new friends that could last a lifetime!
- Be ready to make some of the best memories you’ve ever had!
- If you are antisocial and are just looking for a bed to sleep in we are not the place for you.
- We are a party hostel and try as we might to control the dorms you need to be prepared to see people who are occasionally loud, drunk and naked.
- We do not accept bookings from people over the age of 35.
- We sell out every night so if you need to extend your stay please do so at least one day in advance, we would love to have you continue your adventure with us!
- We hold on to your passports from check-in to check-out, they’re probably safer with us anyways!
- If you have any problems during your stay, please, please, please let our staff know immediately so we can get it fixed as soon as possible!
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand
- Amazing Cafe and Bar with all your Thai and Western favorites!
- Located right in the middle of old town, we’re close to nightlife and night markets all over the city
- Nightly beer pong tournaments and our famous shotgun challenge
Don’t let us tell you we’re the best, here’s what our guests have to say!
“From the moment I walked through the door I was welcome with a big hello and felt a part of the slumber party family! Thank you to Chris for making my solo traveling not feeling solo at all , introducing me to people at the hostel and helping me out! Thank you to everyone else for making it a lovely stay. Best beds by far and was good location.”
“Great place for meeting people and socialising. It's definitely a party hostel so if that isn't your scene, stop at another hostel. Beds are clean, spacious and the bathroom is decent. The staff are awesome too, they help you book tours and offer suggestions on places to go depending on your question. In the 3 months I've been travelling, it was probably the best hostel I've stopped in! Definitely recommend.”
We offer 10 four bed mixed dorms fitted w/ full single mattresses, duvets, A/C, fan, lockers, large modern bathrooms with rain showers, individual reading lights/power/shelves, and free Wi-Fi. All linen & towels are provided. We pride ourselves on top quality sleep. We also have 5 superior four bed dorms which have mountain and sunset views.
It is smack in the middle, 5 minutes from Thapae Gate, 5 minutes from the Sunday market, 5 minutes from the the Saturday market, 5 minutes from Wat Chedi Luang, and just a short walk up Ratchamanka road to the Zoe in Yellow, the main nightlife spot in Chiang Mai. You really can't get any better than this.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.