- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Cots available
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Check in from 14:00 to 00:00. (You are welcome to arrive late after reception closes 8 pm. We encourage you to email us at for an expected arriving time.)
- Check out before 11:00.
* Free luggage storage before getting a room or after check out.
- Light breakfast in included (coffee and toasts).
- We are environmentally friendly and have no elevator. Some rooms are on the 4th floor for good exercise :)
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards or debit cards (3% surcharge).
- We have 3 days cancellation policy. Any change or cancellation, please email us 3 days in advance to avoid first night charge.
- We ban tourist sex and reserve the right to refuse a booking or services for Thai visitors / guests.
- Visitors / friends are not allowed into residential area.
- Original passport is required at check-in. We reserve the right to service for genuine travelers who are not resident in Thailand.
- Age limitation is 49 years old, as the facilities are not suitable for the elderly.
- We have 24 hour check in. However, front desk closes 8 pm. Late check in PLEASE EMAIL US IN ADVANCE WITH YOUR FLIGHT ITINERARY AND WE WILL GET BACK TO ABOUT 'SPECIAL LATE CHECK IN ARRANGEMENT'.
- Please note to touch local culture of the Thai lifestyle, we ask guest to remove the shoes at the entrance of the living area.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Map and Directions
From Suvarnabhumi (BKK) Airport : There are 2 ways
1) The popular way is to take Airport Rail Train + Skytrain (Cost is THB 45+THB 28 per person). Operating time: 6 am to midnight. You can take Airport Rail link (City Line) and drop off at the end at Phayathai Station. And walk along the interlink to the BTS Skytrain (Phaya Thai station) and buy ticket for next 4 stations (THB 28) heading South to get off at Sala Daeng station on Silom Line (Please don't forget to change the Line at 'Siam station' to catch a train that heading to Bang Wa). Upon get off at Sala Daeng station Exit2, please walk into inner of Silom Road passing Silom Soi 1 & Convent Road. Total 100 meters to reach Citibank, please cross Silom road to the other side where Standard Chartered Bank situates at the cornor of Silom Soi 6. Walk in Silom 6 for 10 meters or in middle of Silom Soi 6 and turn left immediately. (AOI Japanese Rest is at the left).
Please visit www.srtet.co.th for Airport Link information, www.bts.co.th for BTS skytrain system, and www.smilesocietyhostel.com for info about us.
2) By Taxi, please ask the driver to come to Silom Road, Silom Soi 6 (Lane 6) for 10 meters or around middle of Silom Soi 6 and turn to the first left at A O I Japanese Rest. Smile Society is a Thai-styled building on your right.
From Don Muang Airport (DMK).
1) Take taxi . This will cost you approx. THB 350 (meter fare THB 200, tolls THB 60 + THB 50, airport surcharge THB 50). It will take approx. 30 min. Or
2) Take Bus No. 510 or 29 from DMK airport to BTS skytrain "Mochit station" and then catch a BTS Skytrain to downtown Silom Road. This will take 1-1.5 hrs depends on traffic and will cost you only THB30. At BTS "Mochit" skytrain, please get on the skytrain heading to Bearing station AND please switch the line to Silom line at "Siam" Station, just walk straight across the platform and get on the train opposite. Please Catch skytrain Silom line heading to Bang Wa station and get off at 2nd stop called 'Sala Daeng' station. Please get off at Exit 2 and go left down the stairs. Walk in the same direction to traffic. You will walk pass Silom Soi 1, Convent Road, CP building, McDonald's 24hrs and Citibank (approx. 100 meters or 5 min walk). At Citibank, please cross street to the other side of Road where 'Standard Chartered Bank' and 7-11 shop are at corner of Silom 6. Walk 15 meters or so and turn left. The hostel is on the right.
From Hua Lum Phong train station
Please take MRT underground from Hua Lum Phong station for 2 stops (THB 18) and get off at Silom station. Look for Silom road exit and walk into Silom Road for 10 min. Then, please look for Citibank at United Center Building (Opposite to Silom Soi 6) or Standard Chartered Bank at corner of Silom Soi 6. Walk 15 meters into Silom Soi 6 and turn left. The hostel is just on your right hand side.
If you take taxi, it will cost you approx. THB 70.- (better to catch from main street, not a taxi drop off point)