- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check in from 13:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 7:00 – 23:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included.
7) NO smoking in room, but have smoking area outside.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Standard 8 Bed Apartment Ensuite
About Yesterday Sathon
A well-preserved historic Thai style wooden house in business district of Bangkok which still has the look and feel of Bangkok in the old days. Wooden house, garden with ditches, fruits and big trees; all of these are preserved.
Yesterday Sathon features rooms with air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
The house is locating in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. Close to Silom/Sathon financial district, BTS skytrain stations, Central pier, Asiatique the River Front, Icon Siam, Central Plaza, and many eateries.
1. 15-20 minutes walk to Surasak BTS station and Saphan Taksin BTS station
2. 1-2 minutes walk to Thanon Chan, the famous eatery spot.
3. 4-5 minutes walk to the convenient store
4. 2 entrances, Charoen Rat rd. and Chan 43 rd.
Yesterday Sathon offers private rooms.
This part of Sathon district was not as busy and lousy as the central business district which is only 1km away. Neighborhood consists of small shops, markets and good eateries.
Special thing about this area is it is a combination of multiple nationalities such as Thai, Chinese, Arabian, Myanmar, etc; and mix of cultures such as Buddhist, Muslim and Christian.
Famous places such as Asiatique and Iconsiam can be reached in minutes.
The Grand Palace and old town can be reached by boat easily.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.