- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Towels Included
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 1 day in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
8) We only accept guests at the age of 15 years old or more.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
20 Bed Mixed Dorm
Single Private Shared Bathroom
Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Twin Private Shared Bathroom
About Mangkon Hostel (@Songwad)
We are a nice hostel with café in China Town which provide lower-priced, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, either a bunk bed, in a dormitory, single, twin or double bedroom and share a bathroom, lounge and a kitchen. Rooms are mixed and private rooms are also available.
We are closed to many tourist attractions such as Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, The Grand Palace, MBK center, Siam Center and Icon Siam where you can walk or use Bangkok transportation service.
Mangkon Hostel (@Songwad) offers dorm room and private room.
- Yaowarat China Town (3-minute walk)
- Wat Pho (25-minute walk)
- Wat Arun (32-minute walk)
- Temple of the Emerald Buddha (32-minute walk)
- The Grand Palace (36-minute walk)
- Khaosan Road (40-minute walk)
- Bangkok National Museum (41-minute walk)
- MBK Center (46-minute walk)
- Siam Center (50-minute walk)
- Icon Siam (25-minute walk)
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.