- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
1.If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
If cancelled or modified within 24 prior to the check in time or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
2. Check In Time: check-in time is after 14 :00. (Even before 14:00, you can use all hostel facilities except guest rooms.)
-If you would arrive out of check in time, please let us know in advance. We will tell you how to enter the hostel and further information:
(1) Guests who would like to check in between 6 am to 2 pm, will have to pay an addition fees of 50% of the normal rate.
(2) Guests who arrives at night and would like to check in between 7 pm to 6 am, have to inform the hostel the arrival time when make the reservation or 7 days prior to the arrival day and please keep in mind that an additional fees of full day rate will be charges.
3. Check Out Time: check-out time is until 12 noon.
4. Luggage storage is available for FREE even before check-in and after check-out.
5. Age Restriction: We are afraid that we could not accommodate children under 10 years old in any dormitory room.
6. A deposit of 200 baht in cash per one key card is required upon check-in. Guests will receive this amount of money back when they return the key card at the front desk when checking out.
7. There is no elevator in this property.
8. Smoking is only permitted outside the property.
9. 24 hour front desk service.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Map and Directions
From Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) :
- Take S1 shuttle bus at Gate 7 on the 1st floor of the airport. Get off at Phrasumen Road (Wat Bavorn bus stop). The bus is available during 6am-8pm and costs 60 baht per person. The ride takes about an hour. From the stop, walk 10-15 minutes to the hostel on Samsen Soi 4.
- Take the Airport Rail Link train from the airport to Phayathai station. Take a taxi from there to the hostel. The fare should be around 45 + 120 = 165 baht.
- If you want to take a cab from the airport to the hostel, the fare is around 400 -600 baht.
From Don Mueng International Airport (DMK) :
- Take shuttle bus No.A4 from Gate 6 of Building 1 or Gate 12 at Building 2. Get off at Wat Bavorn bus stop and walk. The shuttle bus costs about 50 baht per person and takes about an hour. Available during 7am-11pm. From the bus stop, walk 10-15 minutes to the hostel on Samsen Soi 4.
- Take the train from Don Mueng Railway Station opposite the airport to Hua Lamphong Station. The fare is 20 baht. Then, the bus number 524 or 44 to get to Samsen Soi 4. It takes about an hour and a half in total.
- If you want to take a cab from the airport to the hostel, the fare is around 300 -500 baht.
From Hua Lamphong Railway Station :
- take the bus number 524 or 44 to get to Samsen Soi 4
- you want to take a cab, the price is around 60-100 baht.