- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00 to 22:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 12:00 (noon).
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash only upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 22:00.
6. No smoking.
7. Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
About Pop Art Hostel Chinatown
After Koh Samui, Pop Art Hostel opened a branch in Bangkok. The hostel is same style, good place, clean, cheap and confortable.
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Pop Art Hostel Bangkok has:
One private with 2 beds bathroom and small kitchen
One room with 8 beds, bathroom and small kitchen
One room with 8 beds and bathroom
One room with 4 beds, small kitchen
Thai street food, minimart and laundry service is nearby.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.