- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash (THB) and card upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Child under 15 years old must have permission proof from his/her parents.
6. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
7. Each bed in 'Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm' and 'Deluxe 10 Bed Mixed Dorm' is double bunk bed and can accommodate at most 2 persons per bed.
8. Do not steal, move and make damages the hostel's properties.
- If you do so, you have to pay full compensation for the damage caused.
9. No food and drinks allowed in guestrooms, except water drinking.
10. Please look after your personal belonging.
- The hostel is responsible only for the belonging deposited at the reception.
11. Do not change the room or add more person in the room without prior notice to the reception.
12. Lost key card will be charged THB500.
13. No smoking. Please smoking in the restrict area.
14. Pets are not allowed.
15. Please do not disturb the other people after 10 pm by making loud noise.
16. Please clean up your plate after using every time.
17. Please have a sex in the private room.
18. Please turn off light and air conditioner when go outside the room.
19. Please close the door when go outside the room.
20. Turn off the air-conditioner in the bedroom at 11.00 am -02.00 pm to save the environment pollution.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Basic 16 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 8 Bed Female Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Kinnon Deluxe Hostel Coworking Cafe
In Thai, the hostel name means to eat and to sleep ('Kin' means to eat and 'Non' means to sleep). Its philosophy is to make the guests happy by fostering an environment of eating and sleeping well. In addition, the name also means the benevolent half-human, half-bird creature known as the Kinnara and Kinnari. It is a mythical creature in Thai folklore (Prasuton Manora).
All rooms have a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Local Thai food market: Silom Square food center, Silom food center, Sam Yam market and U-center
- Thai restaurants: Kinadee, Somboon Seafood, Mango Tree, Coca and Jim Thompson
- Local Japanese restaurants: Katsushin (Tonkatsu), Mokkori Ramen
- Korean restaurants: Sampoong, The BAB
- Patpong night market
- Thaniya Plaza
- Local shopping road : Soi LaLaeySab (Silom soi 5)
- Sliom Complex shopping center
- Convenient store: 7-11, Family Mart, Maxvalu, Golden Place
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.