- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fan
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Deposit: A THB200/guest is needed once checking-in. These deposit will be returned to the guests when they check-out and return the keycard, blanket, towels and other property's asset in same condition.
6. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 16 years old.
7. Reception Hours: between 06:00 and 20:00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
About Counting Sheep Hostel
On the 1st floor, Counting Sheep Hostel provides the common area in air-conditioning space and outside terrace for the guests together with operating the international cuisine restaurant.
The whole area offers free Wi-Fi. Grocery store, laundry shop, Thai massage shop, ATM and other street food stalls are also offered nearby. The staff are able to communicate in English, Mandarin Chinese and Thai.
The mixed dormitory area is on the 2nd floor leading by the spiral staircase upfront. Each room is air-conditioning and has windows while each bed has its own curtain, locker, lamp and plug to keep guest's privacy and convenience. There are shared shower and bathroom on the same floor.
Counting Sheep Hostel is located in Soi Samsen 4, peaceful and quiet area but walking-distance close to Khaosarn Road, which is known for the best nightlife including great bars and restaurants among international travelers. Other activities nearby are also offered such as sight-seeing, bicycling around the old town, visiting the Grand Palace and other museums, photographing, experiencing Thailand's unique transportation 'Tuk Tuk', shopping, Thai cooking class and Thai massage.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.