- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
All rooms are Air-condition.
1. We are not party hostel (just walk 1-minute to party street Khaosand.) Not allow to bring alcohol to drink after 10:00 P.M
2. Not allow to have sex in dormitory if found fine 2,000 baht and requested to leave immediately and will not be given a refund. please keep our house cozy atmosphere and respect each other.
3. We are located in next block of Khaosan road it call Trok-Ma-Yom that might be difficult to find, we suggest you to follow google maps is the best way to find us search key word “Laksameenarai Guesthouse”
4. Our Twin Private Room is bunk bed suitable for 2 persons.
5. Double private rooms are only double bed (Queen size).
6. Office time is 08.00 - 20.00 hrs. in case arriving late please ring bell at main door for check in we are always welcome please booking in advance and inform us know.
7. We accept cash Thai Baht pay on arrival.
8. Check in time is 14.00 hrs. and check out before12.00 (Noon)
9. Any cancellation must be inform at least 7 days.
10. For Dormitory you can use Air-Condition all time whenever you stay in room and please turn off please noted that if AC running more than 24 hour we will ask for turn it off 2-4 hour during the day.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Superior Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
About Laksameenarai Guesthouse
In 'Trok Mayom' there is on beautiful house hidden away since 130 years ago from generation to generation, after our realize the value then we decided to renovated this house for all of you to touch the beauty of Thai Home under name 'Laksameenarai Guesthouse' management by 'Sivarin Guesthouse.
Laksameenarai Guesthouse is a gingerbread house with hipped roof. It is decorated with carved wood many parts of the house -the eave, vents and baluster. The style is influenced by the British Victorian houses from England, which become prevalent in Thailand during the reign of King Rama Fourth when many foreigners came to take important part in Thailand. The style of the palace, temple and the merchant houses had followed the Victorian style trend. The first well-known gingerbread building are “Dusit Palace and Vimanmek Palace.
Nowadays, the gingerbread houses are rare to see because they require continuous renovation, which incur high maintenance cost. The delicate artisan gingerbread style has become increasingly rare because of difficulty in its conservation.
Our guesthouse is proud to be the place that brought you back into the classic old Siam style. We are glad to take your journey into the great experience of old time of Siam through the unique architecture and atmosphere. Especially for our special guest like you.
We can arrange trips and Tours, Tickets, shuttle bus for you,please ask at our reception.
We have provide comfortable rooms are
Deluxe Room (AC) with private bathroom.
Double Room (AC) shared bathroom
Mixed dormitory(AC) with 4 beds
Female dormitory(AC) with 6 beds
All room include breakfast Internet Wi-Fi and we provide shared computer and refrigerator for you.
For dormitory have private locker, reading light, towel,drinking water and also free breakfast.
We are located on Trok Mayom just 1 minute walk to khaosan road,5 minutes to Grand Palace and Wat Pho, not too far from the pier and also easy to take public bus to shopping area MBK Siam Square, close to restaurant, massage shop, convenient store and pharmacy.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.