- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bicycle Hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
1. At least 1 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival: by cash.
5. Breakfast not included for bunk bed room / included for Private Room.
6. Key Card Deposit: 300 THB when check in and refunded when checking out.
7. Age restriction: 18 Year old.
8. Reception working hours: 07:30-22:00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Ayutthaya?
Map and Directions
From Bangkok to Ayuttaya
1. Mo Chit Bus Station get the bus to Ayuttaya
•BTS: Take the BTS Sky train to Mochit BTS. The bus and BTS station are around a 20 minute walk apart so either get a taxi (less than 50 baht) or a local bus: buses 26, 77, 96, 104, 136, 145, 509 go to the bus terminal
•Bus: buses depart from different places in Bangkok. Buses 3, 16, 26, 49, 77,96, 104, 134, 136, 138, 145, 170, 509, 517, 529, 536 all go to Mo Chit.
2. Get the minivan at Victory Monument: ask around for directions or head to one of the counters and ask where to wait.
Arrive in Ayutthaya
The minivan makes stops along the route to Ayutthaya so make sure you continue to the end of the route at Naresuan Alley, the main street which runs parallel to the Chao Phrom market and is close to Wat Mahathat. And, this station is just in front of the street to De Pumpkiin Hostel.