- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bicycle Hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
1. At least 1 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival: by cash.
5. Breakfast not included for bunk bed room / included for Private Room.
6. Key Card Deposit: 300 THB when check in and refunded when checking out.
7. Age restriction: 18 Year old.
8. Reception working hours: 07:30-22:00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Ayutthaya?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Basic 4 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
About De Pumpkiin Hostel Ayutthaya
Welcome to De Pumpkiin Hostel Ayutthaya
When you entrance to the Ancient City liked Ayutthya, you will stunningly be surrounded with the ancient style building which make your stay is very interesting. At De Pumpkiin Hostel, we well select the materials to make it like the ancient time but still modern. Clean and comfy room is suite your day after visiting the tourist attraction of Ayutthya which is not far away only 800 meters. You can either go there by cycling or walking.
Why not stay at De Pumpkiin Hostel Ayutthaya
- City center of Ayutthaya near tourist attraction ect. Wat Mahathat, Wat Ratchaburana, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Wat Lokayasutaram
- friendly staffs
- Comfortable public area, with TV
- Free WI-FI all area
- Free cold water
- Clean, comfy, safe to stay
- Coffee Cafe
Wat Mahathat, “the temple of the Great Relic”
Location Corner of Chi Khun road and Naresuan road on the historical island.
Nearby Wat Ratchaburana
Wat Ratchaburana is at the foot of Paa Than bridge in Tha Wasukri subdistrict, Phra Nakorn Sri Ayutthaya (Krung Kao) district, Ayutthaya province.
Wat Phra Sri Sanphet is located in Pratu Chai subdistrict, Phra Nakorn Si Ayutthaya district, Ayutthaya province. The temple is not only a significant historical.
Old Thai market, 7-11 is nearby.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.