- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Washing machine
*Working hours is between 9:00am-9:00pm. If you arrive here after 9pm, please double check with us.
Check-in time is after 2:00pm
Check-out time is before 11:00am
Check-in should be scheduled between 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
*No 24 hours reception. If you arrive here after 9pm, please double check with us.
*Valid International Passport is strictly required to present for check-in.
*During English or Chinese New Year Season, the total amount will be requested to pay by Paypal or credit card before arrival and cancellation or any change of reservation less than 7days before your arrival date will be considered as no show and you will be fully charged for whole amount.
*The balance due can be paid only by cash (TWD) once arrival. We do not accept personal checks and credit cards. Not many private exchanger around Taipei, highly recommended exchange money at the airport(24hrs) or banks(mon-fri 9am-3pm).
*Please email us if you haven’t got any personal confirmation email with details and map in two days from our hostel.
Welcome to Happy Taipei Hostel!
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Taipei?
Map and Directions
How to find us:
Only less than 1 minute walking from Shilin Night Market and 3 minutes walking from the Metro Shilin station Exit #2 (Red line - Terminal Stations: Danshui-Xindian, Service Hours: 06:00~24:00).
Please email us if you do not receive personal confirmation email with details and map after the one from booking system upon your booking completed in two days. With the email you will easy to find us as there is No Signage of the hostel.
1. Arrived at Taoyuan International Airport (C.K.S. Airport) / Take bus to Taipei railway station, they run every 15-20 minutes and take about 40-50 minutes to get to Taipei. Please refer to the details as following.
*Where to buy bus tickets:
Ticket counters are located in the Arrival Passenger Reception Areas of both Terminals.
*Terminal I bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at B1 Arrivals.
*Terminal II bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at the northeast arcade of the 1st floor Arrivals lobby.
* Kuokuang Bus (to Taipei railway station)
Fare (NTD): Adult NT$125, Child NT$65
Stop: Kulun St. nearby MRT Yuanshan station
(two stops to Shilin) ; Taipei railway station
Intervals: 15-20 minutes
Service Hours: Airport: 05:40-01:30
Journey Time: 55minutes
* Toward You Air Bus (west line/to Taipei City)
Fare(NTD): Adult NT$90, Child NT$45
Stop: Sheraton Taipei Hotel ; Taipei railway station
Service Hours: Airport: 05:50-00:50
Journey Time: 70~90minutes
* Evergreen Bus (to Taipei city)
Fare(NTD): Adult NT$140, Child NT$70
Stop: Jiuquan St. nearby MRT Yuanshan
(two stops to Shilin) ; MRT Minquan W. Rd ;
Service Hours: Airport: 06:00-00:30
Journey Time: 60minutes
2. Get off the bus at listing stop above.
3. Take MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) for Fare: NTD20-25 / one-way, per person, 2 to 6 stops takes 3 to 11 minutes.
1. If you arrive from Taipei railway station you go down straight along Zhongshan N. Rd. toward North until you see station on your left hand side.
2. If you arrive from highway No.1, please go down Chongqing S. Rd. Interchange / Off-Ramp / go along the road and through Bailing Bridge then take a right into Chengde Rd. / go down Chengde Rd. around 500meters. Meanwhile Metro station now is on your left hand side.
Arrived at the Taipei Railway Station / Transfer MRT