- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Not Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
City Backpackers is open 24 hours with no curfew. Reception opening hours are between: 08.00 - 22:00 (8am-10pm).
If you're planning on arriving after 22:00 please contact reception in advance, to arrange late arrival. You will need a door code to gain entry.
Bed linen is compulsory which must be borrowed from our property and is not included in the room price. Bed linen costs 25 SEK / Towel 15 SEK. Combo Bedlinen + Towel = 35 SEK (one time cost for the whole duration of stay).
Please note, when making only a web deposit booking, we will be taking the remaining payment only upon check in date.
When making a non-refundable booking, we have the right to take payment immediately when the reservation is a confirmed booking.
Free cancellation until 12:00 PM (noon) the day prior to your arrival. In case of a late cancellation or no show, the property is entitled to charge an amount equal to the first night of your stay.
Alternative payment method: City Backpackers Hostel accepts Apple Pay payments.
*** Please note that we DO NOT accept reservations from guests with Stockholm address, even if booked through other websites. ***
* Please note that we take first night payment for size groups 8-12 people/apartment bookings in advance to secure the reservation.
* Please note that your booking may be cancelled if you make several separate bookings and the total number of the group will be more than 12 people.
* Must cancel 7 days prior to arrival date to get full refund.
* Please, contact us directly for Large group bookings. No large group bookings can be made online. We only accept maximum 12 people in a group by online booking.
Extra info to Note:
* Combo Bedlinen + Towel = 35 SEK per person (one time cost for the whole duration of stay).
* Some of our private rooms do not have windows but all our rooms are well air-conditioned and well-lit.
* Outdoor shoes are not permitted inside the actual hostel building but you are very welcome to wear your own indoor slippers.
* Guests under the age of 18 years old are not allowed to stay in shared dorms; they must book private rooms. Photo ID is required for all check-ins.
* For your security there are lockers both inside and outside the rooms (bring a padlock or buy one for 50 SEK in the reception).
* Before you check in or after you have checked out you can keep your luggage in our luggage room.
* Smoking is allowed in the yard, but nowhere else.
For Group Bookings:
Our Group Policy Terms and Conditions Apply.
* Please, contact us directly for group bookings. No large group bookings can be made online. We only accept maximum 12 people in a group by online booking.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Stockholm?
Map and Directions
From the main entrance of the Central Railway Station/Main Bus Terminal, exit out onto a street called Vasagatan with a McDonald's on the opposite side of the street. Turn left onto Vasagatan, and follow it about 500 meters until you reach a square called Norra Bantorget. Pass by the square. On the other side of the square, Vasagatan changes names to Upplandsgatan, and there we are at number 2A, the main entrance is on the street corner. The night entrance is a little bit further on the same side of the street.
The nearest underground: Hötorget
Bus stop: Norra Bantorget (bus number 53 and 69)