- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Madrid?
Map and Directions
Do not forget that Concepcion Arenal Street begins in Gran via 38.
(Metro exit: Palacio de la Prensa)
Line 5 (green)
Line 3 (yellow)
The Hotel is 50 meters from the station.
Line 1 (blue)
The accommodation is 200 meters from the station.
From the airport:
Airport express bus:
From the airport until plaza de Cibeles stop (24 hours service).
Travel time about 40 minutes depending on traffic.
Price: €4.50, pay the driver in cash when you get on.
From plaza de Cibeles until the guesthouse: walk 12 minutes over Gran Via until number 38 and turn to your right and walk over Concepcion Arenal street until number 4. This is the first building that you will see.
- By subway: Take pink line (N 8) until the end of the line at Nuevos Ministerios. Change to the dark blue line (n 10) at Nuevos Ministerios. Head down on line n 10 to Alonso Martinez and then change to the green line (n 5). Go to Callao stop.
- By Taxi: cost around 32 Euros.
From Atocha train station:
- By subway: light blue line (n º1) up to Gran Via.
- By taxi: cost around 12 Euros.
From Chamartin train station:
- By subway: line n 1and directly to Gran Via.
- By taxi: cost around 15 Euros.