- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Reception (limited hours)
African Soul Surfer Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, and cash.
Breakfast not included but available for R45 each.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cape Town?
About African Soul Surfer
African Soul Surfer is set right on the beautiful Muizenberg beachfront. With white sands & great learn-to-surf waves out front, a majestic mountain behind us, and a range of cool & quirky bars, cafes and sights all within walking distance, it's an ideal base to explore the scenic side of Cape Town from.
Stunning sea-views throughout the property, fast WiFi, great coffee & cold beers available all day. Start the morning with a yoga class overlooking the ocean, eat a healthy breakfast on the deck, head out for a surf, then explore the many sights in the afternoons with the friendly crew at the hostel. Evenings are spent catching a sundowner, sharing stories, then either relaxing or heading out to the nearby cafes or bars for a bit of nightlife. The area has a vibrant street culture, and always something going on in the village.
Your security is important to us, we use fingerprint access controls throughout the building, and our 24/7 onsite staff are always ready to help.
- Surf, SUP or kiteboard right on our doorstep
- Explore the village's eclectic spots by foot, hike up the mountain for a birds-eye view of the tip of Africa
- Walk to Kalk Bay village & its tidal pools, cafe's, galleries & very instagrammable rustic fishing harbour
- Chill on the beach with the penguins at world-famous Boulders Beach
- Horse-back ride on the beach at Noordhoek
- Explore Cape Point Nature Reserve and spot some wild animals amongst the unspoilt nature
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.