- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bratislava?
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Deluxe 2 Bed Apartment Ensuite
About Freddie next to Mercury
We are a happy and cozy hostel near Bratislava's main train station and only 10 miunutes walking from the historical center. We provide rooms with different capacities (2-bed and 4-bed apartments and 4/5/6/7-bed dorms). Each room has its own bathroom and toilet. Private rooms have each their own kitchenette with basin, electric stove and fridge. The rooms are colorful and comfortable and cleanliness is our main priority.
To our guests, we offer our a lounge and summer garden where during main season (June – September) you can have fun here with great music, grilled specialties and excellent beer and wine.
There is a direct bus to Bratislava's main bus station, airport and second train station (ZST Petrzalka). Bratislava's main train station (Hlavna Stanica) is a few minutes by foot and the city historical center is only a 10-minutes walk away. There are several grocery shops around as well as restaurants, cafes and a very good pancake place.
Must be services as free WIFI and laundry room are present for all guests. We offer 2 luggage rooms as well as one dining room. Dormitory rooms of course include safety lockers.
Please note following important information:
Reception opening hours, check-in & check-out:
- feel free to arrive any time it suits you, the reception is open 24/7
- check-in from 14:00 (in case of earlier arrival you can store your luggage in our luggage rooms)
- check-out until 10:00 (later check-out possible after requesting it at the reception)
Luggage and bicycle storage:
- luggage storage and bicycle storage available free of charge
- free public parking is available in the street around our building, the number of parking slots is limited by town
- paid parking lot is available right behind our building and our guests can expect a discount there
- garage car or motorcycle parking is not possible
- breakfast can be ordered for 2.50 euro per person per day (not included in room price)
Room price, payments, reservation changes and cancellation policy:
- price of the reservation is to be paid at check-in
- we accept both cash (euro) and bank card payments
- please be sure to bring a valid passport or another personal ID card - guests with no ID cannot be accommodated
- in case of any changes in your reservation, please inform us as soon as possible so we can arrange them to your satisfaction
- reservations can be changed or canceled until 12:00 of the day before the day of the check-in - all later changes may be charged by the price of the first night of the reservation
- the room price includes bed linen
- the room price does not include city recreation tax of 1.65 euro per person per night - the tax does not need to be paid by students under 26 with valid student IDs (please bring your student IDs with you), children under 18 and guests over 70
- private 2-bed and 4-bed room prices include towels
- reservations in shared dormitory rooms (dorms) do not include towels - dormitory guests can rent towels at the reception for deposit
- hairdryer can be rented at the reception for deposit
Dormitory keys and safety lockers:
- each bed in every shared dormitory room has a locker for a padlock
- guests can bring their own padlocks or they can rent padlocks at the reception for deposit
- guests with reservation in shared dormitory rooms need to pay deposit for the keys - deposits are returned back at check-out when keys are returned
- private 2-bed and 4-bed rooms as well as 5-bed and 7-bed shared dormitory rooms include kitchenettes equipped with glasses, cups, plates and cutlery as well as a fridge and electric stove
- cooking equipment like pots or frying pans can be rented at the reception for deposit
- guests with reservations in 4-bed, 6-bed and 12-bed shared dormitory rooms can use a shared equipped kitchen
- bike rental is available to all our guests - further information at the reception
For anything else feel free to ask at the reception and our reception personnel will be happy to help you with anything and everything. Just come and enjoy your stay here.
We provide rooms with different capacities (2-bed and 4-bed apartments and 4/5/6/7-bed dorms). Each room has its own bathroom and toilet. Private rooms have each their own kitchenette with basin, electric stove and fridge. The rooms are colorful and comfortable and cleanliness is our main priority.
Breakfast can be ordered for 2.50 euro a person.
Historical center can be reached in 10 minutes by foot or in 5 minutes using public transport. Despite the hostel is situated near Main Railway Station, it is located in very quiet street, so the noise of the main roads will not disturb you. There are direct buses to Main Bus Station, Airport and train station ZST Petrzalka. There are grocery shops around as well as cafes, restaurants and pubs and a very good local pancake place.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.