- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Please be aware that Reception operation hours are from 8am to 10pm. Please contact us if you are arriving later than 10pm.
All bookings are non refundable and any cancellations made will incur a charge of the full amount of the booking.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Singapore?
Map and Directions
Directions from Airport
If you are coming from other than the airport, please contact us for detailed directions.
MRT (Subway) - Approximately 60 minutes, SGD$2.50
- Proceed to MRT Station at Airport Terminal 2
- Take the train (EW - Changi Line) towards Tanah Merah
- Alight at Tanah Merah Station. Cross the platform and take the train (EW - East West Line) towards Joo Koon
- Alight at Outram Park Station. Walk the underpass towards the Northeast Line (NEL) platform. Take the train (NE - Northeast Line) towards Punggol.
- Alight at Chinatown Station. Take "Exit A" towards Pagoda Street.
- Walk straight out to the main road of south bridge road and turn right.
- When you see Temple Street, you will see Adler Hostel across South Bridge Road to your left.
SHUTTLE BUS - Approximately 40 minutes, SGD$9 for adults, SGD$6 for children under 13 years
• Alternatively, approach the Ground Transport Desk at all arrival halls to check for availability.
• Inform counter staff your destination is Adler Hostel at Chinatown, 259 South Bridge Road.
TAXI - Approximately 25 minutes, SGD$30
- Inform taxi driver your destination is Adler Hostel at Chinatown, 259 South Bridge Road (Opposite Sri Mariamman Temple).